**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did you receive 3 star or 4 star Korg from the login crystal?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
Today's login crystal was either a 3 star or 4 star Korg from the Login crystal. Which star Korg did you receive? Feel free to vote or comment if you like. I received a 3 star one to be honest.

Did you receive 3 star or 4 star Korg from the login crystal? 161 votes

3 star Korg
95%
KpatrixOmniCaptain_KandiceWhododo872SnakeEyes69The_OneLeNoirFaineantTimone147Darkstar4387FreakydJRock808bloodyCainCrkwestHULK_BREAKDOA40Draenathgatra_hpAxeCopFireManup456payebudu 153 votes
4 star Korg
4%
OllyoxenfreeAvengers320NeurogodFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTony886AdityatheaawesomSabrefencerSpooder_man 8 votes

Comments

• Tudgie78Tudgie78 Posts: 47
    3 star Korg
    It’s always the 3* version for me... 😩
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    3 star Korg
    The same as I have gotten every month since these Crystals were first introduced: another useless 3*.

It’s why I posted this thread in the Suggestion forum:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/114187/time-to-retire-monthly-character-calendar-crystals#latest

It’s time for these things to be replaced with something different. They are completely useless for me or for players who have a decent amount of 5 or 6*s.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    4 star Korg
    ultb0qidxbog.png
    One of my alts got 4* korg while my other 3 accounts got the 3*
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    3 star Korg
    I am gonna do a test...starting next year i am saving all 12 log ins then opening them the first day of 2020 and wanna see if i get all 12 3* lol
  • Biggyboy660Biggyboy660 Posts: 32
    3 star Korg
    Since I have been playing this game I haven't pulled 1 4* login crystal. They are always 3* so if I finally pull a 4* login crystal it will be like Christmas all over again.
  • JimmyKJimmyK Posts: 14
    3 star Korg
    3 votes for 4* :D:D:D
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    3 star Korg
    3*
    Honestly I was expecting to get the 4 purely because I pulled the 5* a few days ago and the 4* would be worthless to me
  • Efflux1990Efflux1990 Posts: 54
    3 star Korg
    LoL. I got a 5* Korg from my 5* crystal today. Lucky.pdvpk1a2y0ez.png
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    3 star Korg
    3* but I also pulled a 5* from a basic 5* Crystal about 2 hrs before that 😂
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    4 star Korg
    I got 3* start but i have only 1 phc when i open it got 4* korg
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    3 star Korg
    This would have been awesome as a new player to get a good 3* roster and some 4* chances. 4*s are rarely used at some point but at least it helps those not there yet.
  • ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    3 star Korg
    I doubt I ever get a 4* from a login crystal. Kabam doesn't love me.
  • Tudgie78Tudgie78 Posts: 47
    3 star Korg
    Tony886 wrote: »

Sooo, you only got a 3* from the login crystal? That’s the question for the poll. I’ve pulled Korg from a 4* crystal before, but I only got 3* from the login. You’ve skewed the poll stats!
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    3 star Korg
    Never have gotten a 4* from a login crystal but truth is at this point both dont bring a lot to the table for me anyway. That's spot was once exciting to open for a potential 4* but now just another blah day on the calendar(still happy with free stuff of course)
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    3 star Korg
    3, but two ally mates got 4*s
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    3 star Korg
    3*. I only got a 4* in login crystal once and that was when Iceman was in the calendar.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    4 star Korg
    4rogz07jxbb7.png

First time.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    3 star Korg
    I did pull a 4* with my next crystal though, as well as a skill gem on a ggc.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    3 star Korg
    Tony886 wrote: »

So ruin the poll???
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    3 star Korg
    3* on both accounts as usual, still the only time I ever pulled ones was void on my main since their inception and I've rarely seen my members pull one and rarely hear or see someone say they pulled one.

The 4* payoff rate is extremely low and really should just be called the 3* login crystal at this point since 99% of the time that's what someone gets
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    i already know I will get a 3* version of him and I havent even opened the login champ crystal lol