**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Happy Holidays!

13»

Comments

• Chris182Chris182 Posts: 4
    Thank you for the awakening gems kabam. That was really a nice and special thing to do. Merry Christmas and God bless
  • Thank you game/forum team for all the gifts and effort to make the game great!
    Enjoy your holidays too and have an Awesome year ahead! Cheers~

(PS. People who still want RDT till now... obviously just want to reverse their bad rank up decision, or just seeking attention. But they will not admit it. Glad they were not handed out again like drugs)
  • Atharva111Atharva111 Posts: 52
    Merry Christmas to all
    Happy holidays 🎄🎄🎉🎉🎊🎊🎁🎁
  • My holiday not good without mcoc
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    A belated Merry Christmas everyone!

And many thanks to the Kabam Mgmt for the 5* Awakening Gem!

It was much appreciated.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Merry Christmas! Thank you Mods for the work that you do keeping the forum a (mostly) reasonable place to discuss the game.
  • CyaenCyaen Posts: 15
    Thanks to Kabam for the awakening gem. It really felt like a reward for the time I spend playing and fun I have with the game. And with my awakened Medusa it’s going to be a great 2019!
  • macbellitomacbellito Posts: 8
    Some players have won 2 gems, I do not think that's fair.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    macbellito wrote: »

The second one was from ggcs
  • macbellitomacbellito Posts: 8

Sorry but what is GGCS ?
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    Merry Christmas, why did kabam rng give me Kamala Khan twice in my Christmas 5* champion crystal opening? Last 5* pull pre-Christmas was Iron Patriot, Christmas Day pull Killmonger (great pull), Kamala Khan (wt), Proxima Midnight, and Kamala Khan (wtf kabam trolling). Can I have reroll on the last 5* basic champion crystal? (Can’t seem to get good break from Mcoc, it’s mostly **** champs) Proxima Midnight requires too many task to accomplish before she becomes good.. hoping next 5* is better.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Sorry but what is GGCS ?

Greater gifting crystals
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Thanks a ton for the surprise ag.. Merry christmas and happy new year in advance
  • Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    First off Merry Christmas even though it's a bit late. But just to be clear is there no plans to ever do rank down tickets again? I know it's my own stupid fault but I'm sitting on a R4 5* OG Iron Man from when 5*s were still pretty new. (To me at least) Am I stuck with him forever?
  • RsIVRsIV Posts: 12
    Happy Holidays, Kabam MCOC team! Thank you for the gift (5* rank up gem), that was a very pleasant surprise to receive.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Thanks Kabam!! I awakened my 5* Archangel with your gift. I was hoping for either science or mutant. It seems like one mostly gets what one wants the least or not at all when it comes to these. But I awakened my 2nd best champ. Merry Christmas!!!
  • I got 4 star ag and i've awakened my medusa. Thanks kabam for that. Merrrry Chrrristmas!
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Thanks a ton for the surprise ag.. Merry christmas and happy new year in advance
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    aib1apa8d63g.gif
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    Happy New Year to everybody!!
    I joined the tournament this year and I'm really enjoying the game, I plan to play even more in 2019.
    May the challenges of next year come! :D
  • imShakibimShakib Posts: 35
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year guys. Thanks a lot for the 4* awakening gem gift. It was a very pleasant surprise. It'll be hugely motivating for us new players to see such nice gifts maybe a couple of times more every once in a while. I started the game this year and liking it so far. Also appreciate your decent rewarding of daily logins recently. Please keep this up for us new players to grow and like the game.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Nice job start off the year with money offers.
  • Happy Holidays from all of us here to all of you! We hope you enjoy this time and have a good turn into the New Year!

5235otobaawf.jpg

• pm9f44egpcay.png
    lrlbzf4lqtyw.png
    Thanks kabam merry christmas
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Happy Holidays to you all, and a happy new year! Hope it's been good.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    I had some pretty underwhelming pulls that I saved for Xmas. Of the 6 5*s I opened only one is useful to me and that was Modok for Defense.

Then I got a Mutant AG from Kabam, fed it to domino and made her my second 5/65 and lived happily ever after.