**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

void signature level

i’m thinking of awakening void with the gem, but apparently he needs a high sig level and i only have around 50 sig level stones, so is that enough for void? or should i use the ag on someone else like starky or hype or domino?

Comments

• scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    so what signature level would you recommend void to be at
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    U talking about a 4 or a 5*??
    As a 4* void does well at 30+... obviously the higher the better before it gets to a point where u end up stacking two fear of the void which for me happened when I took mine from Sig 65 to 95
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    edited December 2018
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    U talking about a 4 or a 5*??
    As a 4* void does well at 30+... obviously the higher the better before it gets to a point where u end up stacking two fear of the void which for me happened when I took mine from Sig 65 to 95

i only have him as a 4*... is it enough to bring him up to around 30-40 sig level or do i need more? i have finished act 4 so is he helpful for other content?
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Yes awaken him and put all Sig stones into him...he will do well with 30...he along with my R4 5* blade is my main champ for so many aspects of the game...he is my primary champ to take down both buffet and strike back mini along with the arc overload node on path 7...he counters massochism, aggressive regen(or any regen for that matter),passive power gain...he has a lot of utility
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    He doesn’t need a high sig level. He immediately becomes awesome. He does however become even more awesome the higher the sig.