**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who will be Winner of 2018 Gifting Event??

cagblcagbl Posts: 20
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Hi guys,

Merry Christmas to all

We all know many alliance are fighting to claim rank 1 in this year's Gifting event

But what do you think who will be winner of this year's Gifting Event

If you think your alliance will be ranked 1 than please share your post also.

Comments

• nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    The last thing any alliance that is going for a high rank would want to share is their score.
  • cagblcagbl Posts: 20
    neb wrote: »
    The last thing any alliance that is going for a high rank would want to share is their score.

Yes bro...no one will be share
    But even if they open their mouth we can assume atleast
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    I want to say last year top alliances put up a few/several million? But yes no one will share until it’s over
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    I want to say last year top alliances put up a few/several million? But yes no one will share until it’s over

Crystalwhale already scored 1.2 million on day 3rd
    May be this time his alliance will be on top
  • PiccoloSBCPiccoloSBC Posts: 103
    @BLEEDlNG_DGE you are very wise. Yes indeed.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    whoever manages to hidethe fraudulent units they use best
  • ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    Depends if anyone uses fraud units like last year

Wow, people find any way to cheat huh?!? Smh. That's just sad.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Who cares?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Wherever Cowhale and Seatin are.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Cow30
    Cow30

Hiw much hi scored now
    I think they scored nearly 4.5 million already
  • Preston0834Preston0834 Posts: 8
    i have a question - do i have to reach last milestone in alliance gifting event to be able to get rank rewards?
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Best guess, the alliance with 6+ million points, but I won’t say who that is ;)
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    edited December 2018
    pretty sure the cow ally will win cause money
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    Cow30 will win that event
  • DareDvlDan wrote: »
    A 300 unit GGC gives 800 points, so that's 2.67 points per unit. So 21,104,520 points would be roughly equivalent to 7,904,314 units. An Odin gives you units at a rate of 31 units per $1, so 7,904,314 units would be $254,978.

That would nearly pay off my mortgage....

Well, that is distributed among thirty people, so... just a few month's mortgage per person I guess?
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    i have a question - do i have to reach last milestone in alliance gifting event to be able to get rank rewards?

no
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    I kinda wish they would post the scores once rank results are in.
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    DareDvlDan wrote: »
    A 300 unit GGC gives 800 points, so that's 2.67 points per unit. So 21,104,520 points would be roughly equivalent to 7,904,314 units. An Odin gives you units at a rate of 31 units per $1, so 7,904,314 units would be $254,978.

That would nearly pay off my mortgage....

Well, that is distributed among thirty people, so... just a few month's mortgage per person I guess?

Well this score of 1 ally only...you may assume nearly 30 top ally will be spend enough to cover above calculation
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Cow30 is the odds on favorite but I have MMX or NY as darkhorses.
  • DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    I have a feeling MMX will get it. COW30 gets a lot of publicity due to the Crystal Opening Whale's massive openings and crazy spending. But MMX has a habit of finding a way by "whatever means necessary"
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    DareDvlDan wrote: »
    I have a feeling MMX will get it. COW30 gets a lot of publicity due to the Crystal Opening Whale's massive openings and crazy spending. But MMX has a habit of finding a way by "whatever means necessary"

Thought the same thing until COW30 started ranking #1 in SA a few weeks ago