**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ultron 5.4.6 tips

Anyone have good tips to take down 5.4.6 ultron? Stuck at him now. Keeps getting power gain. Gets to 3 bars so fast and kills me with the sp3 . Using medusa mainly for her armor shatter but having trouble getting to it. Also have magik, iceman, hyperion, and quake on my team. Thanks in advance for any tips!

Comments

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Don't put a debuff on him when he has the power gain buff, or it will become active.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Medusa and Loki with his buff steal are probably the best two options. With Medusa, immediately after an Ultron evade, try to stun him and then medium hit, medium hit and then L1--amor shatter will stop his regen, power gain, evade, etc.
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    Nebula with 5 shock charges could help. Will at least stop him evading and regening
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    Use 4/40 duped Loki or Nebula r5+

Loki - sp3 [course] him and use sp1 or heavy attack for maintaining of it running.

Nebula - count 8+ electro shock to disable it's regen and evade. You cannot parry him or will disappear the electro shock's effects.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I know you didn't mention her but Gwenpool can be great as long as you evade all his normal attacks as she can eat sp3 after sp3 and always have 1hp left
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Use loki. If you can keep the curse on ultron and steal his furies, he will be down in less than a minute.
  • Henrytfu_41Henrytfu_41 Posts: 70
    So is the best way to get armor shatter to m m sp1? Does it pretty consistently hit enough armor breaks to shatter?
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Yes, as I mentioned earlier, do M, M then L1. Then spam L3 and it will retain the armor shatter with Medusa.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Crossbones or sl if you can keep long combos
    Thanks all! Bout to give it another shot
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Thanks all! Bout to give it another shot

Also watch seatins kill on him
  • 8406GR8406GR Posts: 55
    edited January 2018
    Plenty of videos to watch. All I have is a 3* Loki and I couldn't get the job done with him. Thor (cosmic) helped me get through by building up a bar of power + 1/3-1/2 into the second bar and starting a parry on his armor or fury buff breaking 1x armor then into a sp1 chain stun. I go med., med. x2 then 5 hit combo rolling into the next sp1 chain stun. It also keeps up the 2x armor break.

BUT ultron still evades so it's not the best method, just what worked for me. Good luck. Took about 4 single revives, I also have recoil and max poison.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Loki did van damage on em for me
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    Use a r5 5*. Thats my advice as someone who has act 5 100%.
    😉
    Thx all. Was able to take ultron down after getting the hang of using the m m sp1 armor shatter with medusa.
  • HMLewisHMLewis Posts: 46
    Blade wrecks him with tech spidey and ghost rider. 38 hits with my 5* r5. Just don’t put anything on him while he has power gain.
  • bazingampbazingamp Posts: 135
    I used Corvus with Proxima Synergy. He is insane. USe one heavy and he will block all of the evades from ultron.