**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Featured 5* Crystal has given me Hype and Blade, both unduped... Who goes to R4 first?

Blade is only at R2 now and Hype is at R3.

I have the t4c to level both up, but I'm waiting for the t4b.

I only have enough t2a's to do one of them.

I keep leaning toward Hype for sheer damage output.

My other R4 5*s are CM and DV.

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Lucky you. I've gotten Quake twice in a row from it with Karnak being the 3rd pull from it.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    neither are necessary to have their dupe. i would say Hype
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    @Sabrefencer I'm leaving out my other, less attractive 5* pulls from the featured 5* crystal.

I have enough 6* shards to open a basic 6* crystal, but I so don't want to pull a punk ass 6* champ I may wait for 15,000 shards to pull a featured 6* crystal.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    took my not duped hype to r4 as soon as I pulled him. duped blade is still at r3
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    MMCskippy wrote: »
    @Sabrefencer I'm leaving out my other, less attractive 5* pulls from the featured 5* crystal.

I have enough 6* shards to open a basic 6* crystal, but I so don't want to pull a punk ass 6* champ I may wait for 15,000 shards to pull a featured 6* crystal.

@MMCskippy an alliance member pulled Venom the Duck from a Featured 6*. Kind of jealous.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    I have both rank 5 blade and Hyperion, both duped- no one outdamages a rank 5 Hyperion- he is a mean sumbiotch- we talking 75k special 2’s
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Blades sig is more important.

Id go Hyperion first.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Rafikii wrote: »
    neither are necessary to have their dupe. i would say Hype

I beg to differ. Hype needs the awakening to be HYPERION. He just doesnt need a crazy amount of sig stones. level 60 is enough for the buff duration to be outstanding. Otherwise, you'll have to bring the Beardo/Thor synergy for the fury stacks to last long enough for decent damage.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I have both rank 5 blade and Hyperion, both duped- no one outdamages a rank 5 Hyperion- he is a mean sumbiotch- we talking 75k special 2’s

Exactly... And with synergies and suicides, You can get 10+ fury stacks relatively easy for that type damage to be a norm. An awakened Hyperion is no damn joke.