**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is this??

OK last few nights I get these weird messages while game is loading between fights and what not ..then it lags during fights and takes forever to load what's going on ?8mibsd3b0d7b.png

Comments

• Volcanic45Volcanic45 Posts: 86
    ky6groi8sleh.png
    1rolf1fidnn8.png
    @Kabam Miike please any comment on this ..its kinda freaky me out lol
    8gvcr33dm8du.png
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Is that your mod/hack loading up? LOL j/k

I've never seen that before. I've always played with an iPhone. You on an android?
    Yeah android and **** mods ... I'm glad there getting ban but no there was a update in play store a few days ago then this started only does it at night tho
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    It's the same the that happens in forged to fight by kabam also. Happens after updates and stuff . Happens all the time there but never here must be sometime new but it is nothing to worry about just the game doing its thing
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Delete the game and reinstall. Looks like you got an APK. File which means corrupted data or a broken file. delete and reinstall and if it persists after, reset your phone via factory reset.
    Hopefully you wont have any more issues.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I don't think I have EVER seen that loading screen before (maybe I did, but I don't recall). I play on an Ipad Mini 2, maybe it only happens to androids? Not too sure.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I've never seen it either
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    I have never seen this. Before the last upgrade it showed the hero start msg and asking for downloading 0md. But after last upgrade that bug vanished. You can reinstall the game, just a try.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I have had that pop up a couple of times on android
  • asgardtrollasgardtroll Posts: 9
    What I find really annoying is that the game keeps asking to download batches of 300 to 400 MB. This is fine when you're at home, but really annoying when you are om a mobile network. I would appreciate an option to postpone this so you can download it at a wifi network. If this happens a lot the game becomes only suitable to play at home.
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    It only comes up for F2F. but I don't play that game anymore
    @Kabam Miike can I please get a answer my game is straight **** now it lags bad and I've loss so many units and only does this with these loading screens why
    So funny how if it makes y'all $ it can't be fixed but if y'all losing money its fixed in a hour
    I can evade and my player just stands there sometimes ..it lags so hard I can't even hit the bad guy
    Still no answer but they can warm me cause I dados its a money grab thing lol whatever
  • Thats haven to me every time i try to log in into the game.. Imagine it, 533Mb Every time you want to play to game..