**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best champions from 5* crystal

I am about to get my first 5* hero which one is the best out of basic one

Comments

• Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Blade is in basic 5* crystals, and given that he's the best character in the game, I'd be hoping for him. Best of luck for your first crystal.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Rishin wrote: »

Goodluck with Hulk, Hawkeye, She Hulk, Antman, Hulkbuster, or King Groot like everyone else.

But really, blade, sparky, iceman, hyperion, aa, x23, ghost rider, void, Medusa would all be great!
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    BigTime wrote: »
    Rishin wrote: »

Goodluck with Hulk, Hawkeye, She Hulk, Antman, Hulkbuster, or King Groot like everyone else.

But really, blade, sparky, iceman, hyperion, aa, x23, ghost rider, void, Medusa would all be great!

I'm not the only one! On 2 accounts I have She Hulks.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    My first two 5* are

1) Quake
    2) Doctor Voodoo

Are they good catches??

Yea theyre great. Tho dr voodoo needs to be awakened to be great
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Don't raise your expectations. You'll probably get Ant-Man or colossus
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Blade is in basic 5* crystals, and given that he's the best character in the game, I'd be hoping for him. Best of luck for your first crystal.

he's not the best
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    My first two 5* are

1) Quake
    2) Doctor Voodoo

Are they good catches??

great i have them both i enjoy them
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    SESM and Domino.