**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cosmic AG: which champion to awaken?

My 5* Cosmic are:

5kzg7eu2a0wk.jpg

Cosmic AG: which champion to awaken? 25 votes

Heimdall
12%
Ebbi23987VoltolosNb2121 3 votes
Ronan
0%
Venom
28%
DhruvgajjarCharlie_SceneJohn757Mitchell35butcher21JoBoB1982Hamin 7 votes
Hela
12%
Spity68COLOSSAL_GAMERZombieZedd 3 votes
Other (who?)
0%
Wait for a better champion
48%
ArcDeAngelusstakD_S_JRock808Jank39nameplasKennadoLt_Magnum_1axelelf_1PlagueisBaneFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSparkyCz 12 votes

Comments

• HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Was thinking of Heimdall, since I don't have a good True Strike champion. Opinions?
    Bump
    Venom? Why is that?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Venom
    Venom is a friggin’ beast
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Neither Venom or Heimdall require awakening. I'd save that gem for Medusa, Carnage, or Hyperion (though he doesn't need it to be godly).
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    I say hold. But with the caveat that you're uncomfortable playing Hela style. If you're comfortable with Hela. Like real real real REAAAAL comfortable, you can consider her.
  • Heimdall
    Bro, it depends on who you use the most and how you play with them and if you like them
    The only one I iuse is Venom, mostly against Spideys. I do lack a good true strike champ and was thinking of using the AG on Heimdall. I am not sure he needs it, though.

Kennado, I dislike using Hela. I don't think she is an option, unless awakening her makes her awesome, which I don't think it's the case.
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    @HENRIQUE_FORTE Venom gets True Strike when the opponent is at <18%. However, he doesn't need to be awakened.
    ljballer22 wrote: »
    @HENRIQUE_FORTE Venom gets True Strike when the opponent is at <18%. However, he doesn't need to be awakened.

I know, I use him a lot. My main doubt is about Heimdall. Once he uses SP1 he gets true strike and doesn't lose it unless hit. Awaken he converts the buffs he ended with on the previous fight and converts them into power, meaning he can fire a SP1 almost from the start. Just not sure if this ability justifies a AG...
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Save for Medusa or Hyperion.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    save it for medusa or hype