**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Take a trip to Memory Lane All Together !

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
While we are celebrating 4th year anniversary , I thought something like this would be cool. Let's share oldest photos of ours in this game and take a trip to Memoryland together :)
1 - ) Do you remember old Unstoppable Colossus ?
a7dd1a1742xl.jpg
He was the coolest character back then, he had armor up,bleed immunity and fury all together. But his profile pic ? Not so much.

2 - ) 7 Day Rank Up Event
6lwwvvnifzpp.jpg
As u can understand from it's name, there was a rank up event in 2015 I guess. Last milestone reward was 4* Unstoppable Colossus.

3 - ) Perfect Series
r3mu3v4l7lll.jpg
Perfect Series event with a 3* hero milestone ? Yeah , it happened.

4 - ) Ultron's Assault AQ
w8bp18j362zp.jpg
Alliance Quest rewards had 4* basic heroes for a while , where are they now ? :)

Let's share some good old photos guys !

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I don’t have a photo, but who remembers the old profiles of rhino and electro?
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    anyone have picks of how many revives and potions you could store?? I heard it use to be unlimited.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    G0311 wrote: »
    anyone have picks of how many revives and potions you could store?? I heard it use to be unlimited.

Ah yeah, those were the days
    Had like 300 of each kind of potion on hand
    Real shame when they got rid of that

I also remember when RoL used to be a revive farm
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Some champs have their avatar pic changed.
    Hulk, Storm, Dormammu, Rhino.

Now they are all facing our left side point of view
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    9558xqsmda1a.png

From November 2015
    Back when I sold almost every champ except one of each class lolol
    As soon as I got a stronger champ of a class I liked more I would sell the weaker one lolol
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    v131maibuf4f.jpg

My act 4 questing team back in the good old days of PB teams and when DS was good
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    gxqs9yx5tqq3.png
    Punishers old sp2
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Elite arena to win Immortal Iron Fist.

3n2rpldhfr30.jpg

69tnu7h8efne.jpg

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Don’t have any pictures sadly since they’d all be on my old phone, but I remember when sig abilities weren’t even a thing and in the really early days when iron man had a different 2nd medium attack. Rather than the punch he does now his hand sort of moved down until it hit the floor instead from a bit of a jump. I always preferred the old hulk picture as well. Just thought it looked better.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Remember when DS forgot how to fly for the first half of the contest?
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    zuf3itixdvvl.jpg

Old Storm and Hulk ? :D
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Remember pre 12.0 when the meta was a complete joke? Where Thor could knock out rol winter soilder in 13 hits? Where black widow could shut down all ability accuracy with one critical hit? Where Scarlett witch could kill everything? Fun times...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    pqrluz4r9k4n.png
    RIP the OG gods

And when the collector was sitting all bored in his chair.
    35332ndmu397.png
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Oh yes!!!! I remeber the points multiplier in Arena reaching 5x... and when getting a 3* was an awesome day
  • BayPirAteBayPirAte Posts: 23
    Animation has been improved since than..