**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What AG did you get from the Crystal

What AG did you get from the Crystal 174 votes

Mutant
18%
EvilEmpireI_ZERO_IAmonthirDarkrider05MacdocJohnyzeroSixshot1KennadoSuperSam57Lt_Magnum_1AKTEKDoctorJDTMelodicMetalEviscerator2021YouconfusedSam716Hit_me_TwiceKrumbledkookieVulcanM10or_Strong 32 votes
Tech
12%
thetaman23The_OneRaganatorJestressJank39ATAudiJadedallinashesAlex13369RikuremaSungjAzzzm0WaynedavyGuzmaSarcasticTaurusMaximus0215Mike_e_jJayProngsStarKillerVIIDareDvlDan 22 votes
Cosmic
16%
SnakeEyes69Timone147FreakydMagrailothos1haunted_memorySp3edD3m0nSpiderCoolsThecrusher_9756Liss_Bliss_JohnLocke117harerabbit99ShtickRickEbbi23987BatpotterPedritkodjr17Reverend_RuckusThe_red_EclipsespaceoctopusMrwarren96 28 votes
Mystic
12%
ArcDeAngelusGamerA_Noob_Is1xNigThe_Mighty_ToeSolrac_2Alpha07Z3ROAdvJridenhour_3TRSIMPMitchell35Mars___MattyPerlerScrubkiller_1ghstriderArbiter2426GeorgiaDawgTiger360BananaGrant 21 votes
Science
20%
danielmathDrZolaBrainimpacterRiise81AxeCopFireHell_GoliathzuffyDrownedGodSpeedbumpAnurag1606B4nanaJoGreifmaster911SpiritOfVengeanceDragonFire2NojokejaymDuke_SilverAanthoMattManCupidTKS87 36 votes
Skill
11%
AakashPlayerTendersquadScottryanKirklinadqqedfyvrCoBfan1987ManChildNOOOOOOOOPEEEEESavio444Nemesis666kikiFurieuxHarbinger195sbdjdkSmokieisgodJayCeeTheSquish671ShadownamezDemonmewtwoJerkobson 20 votes
I did not open yet
0%
Rehan010_ 1 vote
I did not get one
4%
Maitrayee_494MCoC_fanAmazing_Demon05KickNatherinaẞlооdBatman1903MrBanksmrcyrcle 8 votes
Other
3%
Spity68TinoMiaComptonSparkyCzWakanda4Ever278Midnite93 6 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Science
    I got science
  • Cosmic
    I got Cosmic
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Mutant
    "other" lmao
    maybe this means the generic one?
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Science
    I got Science. Luckily I didn't use my generic on Void before I got that.
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    Mystic
    I got mystic and duped my r4 Majik. About as good as it gets for ne
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Tech
    4th time in a row. 4 sitting in inventory. Could've been worse... Could've been one of the ones who got 2 and had 5 sitting in inventory lol.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Saving for Bishop, next year mutants, or Wolverine if he ever drops as a 5*
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Skill
    4* Skill used on blade
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Science
    Science, used on Void.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Mutant
    Mutant. I've been dying to awaken my 5* Iceman. Now it has been done, and I pumped 20 sig stones into him. Just waiting on the catalysts to rank him up.
  • PlayerzedPlayerzed Posts: 5
    Mystic
    Got a mystic. Was going to save for if I get symbiote supreme. But I really like my magik.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    Yay for my 3rd cosmic. Looks good in my inventory. Nice and shiny.
  • Mike_e_jMike_e_j Posts: 7
    Tech
    I got lucky and pulled a tech just after I pulled a 5* stark spidey so no guessing who I used it on
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Science
    I got science.. I already had one stashed up from 5.4 exploration, then got another.. I also have a few 4* science ones.. Gotta love that RNG :)

Good thing is, I get to save one for void and still awakened my cage. I already have cap IW awakened from crystals, so I was happy to use it in cage. He's one of my favourite champs to use!
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    Science
    The 5* awakening gem rng has sucked for me too. Out of 4 gems, 3 have been science. And 1 was mutant :'(
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Science
    science, used it on quake
  • Mutant
    Got mutant, gonna wait till I get Domino, Sabretooth, or Omega Red.
  • How many polls will you open?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Mutant
    Guess I gotta wait for that 5* AA
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Cosmic
    Currently have 5* Hela, Phoenix, Angela and Ronan; so probably need to save this in case I ever pull a Corvus, Medusa or Heimdall.

Whatever, I'm grateful for it. Good call on this present, Kabam!
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    Skill
    Skill. Awakened Ægon. Never looked back.
  • Cosmic
    Who knows @PlanetEarth
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Mutant
    Mutant and awakened my 4* sabertooth
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Skill
    I want tech, keep pulling skill, mystic, but no tech :(
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Mystic
    Pulled mystic with mo use for it