**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena Rewards Increase, would you like this to be permanent for 2019?

Nice increase for ranked rewards. I like this, and would like to have this permanent for 2019.

"Make arena great again" :D:D

Share your thoughts!!!

Arena Rewards Increase, would you like this to be permanent for 2019? 82 votes

Yes
89%
BigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnerTimone147mum_m2TsunaniHort4FabiusBRbelli300gatra_hpfish8sixTheVyrusKingCrooksCallmelaFleurnebFoxhero007SungjDarkrider05MrgreenCoBfan1987HERVE_LEANDRE 73 votes
No
7%
RaganatorMattPartJim0172PlagueisBaneIKONTheRager 6 votes
Other
3%
ArcDeAngelusDenzel116Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 3 votes

Comments

• CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Yes
    Abso-Fing-lutely
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Tes but Not gone happen. Ther also this it last Year but. Only for this arean. So Think it gone be the same
  • Yes
    What was the increase, I have not done Arena recently
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Other
    Id rather see gmc shards in milestones
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Batpotter wrote: »
    What was the increase, I have not done Arena recently

Ranked rewards are doubled for this arena. (The shards only)
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Yes
    Definitely! I kinda put some work on arena, so I would really like a permanent increase
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Yes
    Am I missing something here?? I don't see any increase.. Which arena??
    Prathap wrote: »

Ranked rewards ONLY! and it s percentage based, the shards are doubled.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Yes
    Prathap wrote: »

Ranked rewards ONLY! and it s percentage based, the shards are doubled.

Yeah just noticed... Should be a glitch I guess... Or else they would've sent update about it....
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,259 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Might as well keep it. Champ rewards should be a milestone and until that happens, I’m only participating in arena the bare minimum for solo and alliance. It could help some other people and doesn’t hurt me, so I’m not against it.
    Might as well keep it. Champ rewards should be a milestone and until that happens, I’m only participating in arena the bare minimum for solo and alliance. It could help some other people and doesn’t hurt me, so I’m not against it.

They did that only "ONCE" and never did it again, because we pretty much did the milestone and stopped arena.

They said they wanted it to be more "competitive" but we all know why though! lol
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Yes
    Yes and a 5* basic arena is needed desperately. 4* arenas are pointless now and only 150 players win a featured 5*, there isn't much left for the majority of us to do
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    No
    As rewards increase, so do the points required. I like it where it is.
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    The way Kabam doubled the shards in the rank rewards is not done consistently throughout. Only certain shards are doubled. For example, in the 4-Star featured arena, a 1-10% ranking would net you 800 4-star shards AND 400 5-Star shards. If you get a 1-10% ranking for the current 4-star featured arena, you get 1600 4-Star Shards, but 400 5-star shards and a 3-star reflective crystal.

Yet, for the 4-star Basic Arena, the shards are NOT doubled. Normally, a top 11-25% ranking in the 4-star basic arena will reward you with 500 4-star shards and 200 5-Star shards. If you check, this is still the same rewards for the current event.

So, I am not sure if this is a bug or intentional. It doesn't seem right that one arena get more favorable treatment than others, but oh well. It's just a game.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    No
    The way Kabam doubled the shards in the rank rewards is not done consistently throughout. Only certain shards are doubled. For example, in the 4-Star featured arena, a 1-10% ranking would net you 800 4-star shards AND 400 5-Star shards. If you get a 1-10% ranking for the current 4-star featured arena, you get 1600 4-Star Shards, but 400 5-star shards and a 3-star reflective crystal.

Yet, for the 4-star Basic Arena, the shards are NOT doubled. Normally, a top 11-25% ranking in the 4-star basic arena will reward you with 500 4-star shards and 200 5-Star shards. If you check, this is still the same rewards for the current event.

So, I am not sure if this is a bug or intentional. It doesn't seem right that one arena get more favorable treatment than others, but oh well. It's just a game.

It's the difference between basic arena and featured arena. Basic still awards a basic 4* champ as usual (wasp) so awards aren't changed.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,259 ★★★★★
    Yes

They did that only "ONCE" and never did it again, because we pretty much did the milestone and stopped arena.

They said they wanted it to be more "competitive" but we all know why though! lol

Not like the whales won’t whale to get the champ awakened. Top 150 get the champ and they could get him in the milestones too. Win-Win.
    TheRager wrote: »
    Nope. It awards crystals for top 1-10%.
    Crystals means rng again. I would like
    To earn the champ I desire. Not what
    Luck spins out.

I meant the shards only for percentage ranked rewards. The crystal for ranked rewards is what they have done for arena the last or first arena of the year.
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Incould.be wrong but double shards will raise cut offs

It could, but then again, I know people who despise arena, and never do it. So it couldn't raise that much.

Maybe whenever they add Basic 5* arena, then look out lol