**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ISO

I wish there a strictly ISO-8 quest or event or cash/unit offer available — with so many champions in the basic pool, it's impossible to rely on duplicating a champion.

A deal with 50/5000 ISO of each class for like $29.99 would be dope!

Comments

• Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Yes I used to have over 1000 in stash then I ranked up my 5* gwenpool
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Act 4 venom is the best quest to get iso.just take the short path and repeat
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    I think an ISO quest would be cool- sorta like the Halls of Fortune and Healing...
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    They have deals like that occasionally. (Actually a bit cheaper)
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Kabam simply cannot keep up. There’s always a famine for something. It really is annoying. Why do 1 million rated players need to do countless t2cc quests????? Lol
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Sighsohard wrote: »
    Kabam simply cannot keep up. There’s always a famine for something. It really is annoying. Why do 1 million rated players need to do countless t2cc quests????? Lol

I'm always overflowing on expiring ISO. Even players that are Lvl 40, I've seen have no problems with ISO. I agree, we could use a lot more Gold sources. But ISO isn't a problem.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Sighsohard wrote: »

I'm always overflowing on expiring ISO. Even players that are Lvl 40, I've seen have no problems with ISO. I agree, we could use a lot more Gold sources. But ISO isn't a problem.

I'm of the same opinion. Once your 4* roster is progressed enough, and you're getting them at a decent rate, ISO stops being a problem as long as you restrict yourself to using class iso almost exclusively. Takes some patience sometimes, but you'll never have an iso issue again.