**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So who was the curveball champion?

Last year we were told that we are getting a curveball champion for 2018. All champs have been released. So who do you guys think that was?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Sentry
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    Venombird
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    There were so many different possibities there's no way of knowing without Kabam confirming it
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Goldpool probably
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Goldpool.
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    Emma Frost since literally no one has asked for her
  • Jets44Jets44 Posts: 71
    I believe it was Modok as he was thought to be unplayable
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Venom the duck
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Either the damn duck or Sentinel.

I thought we were supposed to be getting a non Marvel champion too, what happened to that?
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★

I thought we were supposed to be getting a non Marvel champion too, what happened to that?

Aegon was created right?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure it was modok. People didn’t think he would be a playable character. Or RagnaHulk since he came with the Killmonger event
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure it was modok. People didn’t think he would be a playable character. Or RagnaHulk since he came with the Killmonger event

Modok was 2017 so he dont count.
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    The champion ? He moves like WWE wrestler and has the appearance like Aladdin’s Genie lol
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★

Aegon was created right?

Correct.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I thought it was Blade. I'm sure my timeline is off on that though.
  • There were so many different possibities there's no way of knowing without Kabam confirming it

I agree with you.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

Aegon was created right?

No, this was hinted as being a character outside Marvel IP, not an original, new, Marvel character. People were guessing stuff like Darth Vader, Mr Incredible and characters from Mortal Kombat or Streetfighter II and sh!t.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Aegon was created right?

No, this was hinted as being a character outside Marvel IP, not an original, new, Marvel character. People were guessing stuff like Darth Vader, Mr Incredible and characters from Mortal Kombat or Streetfighter II and sh!t.

I don't know why though I don't recall any statement hinting it wasn't a Marvel Character
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Curveball champ is those champion Ægon, sentry, goldpool and so on. Them out of nowhere basically that wasn’t asked
  • ZombieNovaZombieNova Posts: 2
    Aegon and the Champion are both non marvel characters. They were created by Kabaam. They stated it in their introduction video for the characters. As for the curveball champion? Anybody’s guess
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    ZombieNova wrote: »
    Aegon and the Champion are both non marvel characters. They were created by Kabaam. They stated it in their introduction video for the characters. As for the curveball champion? Anybody’s guess

The champion is not a made up character, he is in the comics.....

My guess is Venom the Duck as the curveball champ. Just cause hes the weirdest one.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I asked this question at NYCC of the guy who oversees the development team. He said it was Infinity Gauntlet Thanos.