**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank you Kabam for Maze. Loved it.

2»

Comments

• DhruvgajjarDhruvgajjar Posts: 46
    @QuantumBob I used king groot for KM. Use sp1 when his furies are up and it applies permanent armor break. Found my 6* more efficient that 5/65 blade. For Wasp I used km. And for imiw I used km with WS synergy. Pretty long fight though. If you have venom he can work better. Left side Thanos is pretty easy. You can get him down to 25% using any champ. In last 25% you need to intercept his dash forward that will remove his Unstoppable. I used 4* Gwen pool for last 25% he uses only sp3 and Gwen pool Survives all his sp3.
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Thank you @Dhruvgajjar . I don't have KM it KG unfortunately but I do have a 5/50 venom. I think I'll try GP though just because she's a 4/55. I didn't even think about GP Vs Thano's last 25% so thanks for that. Feels like she could be great for that side. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

For anyone else thinking of trying:

MS or SS destroys symbiote and the Champion
    SL can one shot Aegon so long as you don't mess up. Ronan can perma stun him.
    Ronan can perma stun Heimdall.
    IMIW is perfect for Korg.
    Rogue is perfect for Iceman
    Void is perfect for Mephisto
    OR seems fantastic for AA.
    SL or an hard hitter for EF
    Blade with Dorm/Mephisto synergy is good for Guillotine as he DS occasionally shuts down her unstoppable after specials.

Alot of these you pretty easily one shot with the right champs. With the right planning and a bit of practice it's not as bad as I first thought.
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    i8pwm2hbova9.jpeg

I know most people aren't happy with the rewards because I was one of them and decided not to do more than one run. After I did my first run it was the most fun challenge I've seen recently. Personally I liked it more than I liked variant. If you go in with strategy and planning for each lane, doing 100% doesn't cost you more than 500-1000 units. Hardest fight for me was right side Thanos who consumed half of the total revives I had to spend. So wanted to stop by and express my gratitude for the challenge. Can't wait for act 6 now.

Hey man ,preserve this screenshot , exploration of maze not only give less rewards but also with no title...
    So you do it or not.. remember the challenge or not who cares??
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    This content don’t need much skill but it rather need right strategy...
    Choosing right champion/strategy for right node not only save a lot of units and time at the same time give self satisfaction for no Items use...
    I did my first maze path with zero units and zero items use.
    Heimdall- Hyperion (zero hit solo)
    Mephisto-void (zero hit solo)
    Ægon- ronan (stun chain zero hit solo)
    Iceman-spidy stark (zero hit solo)
    Guillotine-spidy stark,ronan,hyperion,void(3 KO no items use)
    Champion-Hood(solo)

Please watch this tutorial it may help you to save units

Part 1
    https://youtu.be/Aqylxwa4dE0
  • DhruvgajjarDhruvgajjar Posts: 46
    Vivek_786 wrote: »
    i8pwm2hbova9.jpeg

I know most people aren't happy with the rewards because I was one of them and decided not to do more than one run. After I did my first run it was the most fun challenge I've seen recently. Personally I liked it more than I liked variant. If you go in with strategy and planning for each lane, doing 100% doesn't cost you more than 500-1000 units. Hardest fight for me was right side Thanos who consumed half of the total revives I had to spend. So wanted to stop by and express my gratitude for the challenge. Can't wait for act 6 now.

Hey man ,preserve this screenshot , exploration of maze not only give less rewards but also with no title...
    So you do it or not.. remember the challenge or not who cares??

Certainly you don't. So why bother typing this comment?
  • BoogsBoogs Posts: 17
    I laugh when people say it didnt cost units ..... how many did you blow poppin crystals to get all the right champs and build em up over the years. Anyone completing that content and says they never spend on the game is just kidding themselves .