**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

FIRST 5/65 Medusa or Blade (Both Unduped)

WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
I've finally got the resources to R5 my first 5 Star, I still haven't 100% Act 5 so i was thinking Medusa for the Ultron Boss could be a good option? Was planning to use them gem I get from Act 5 as well on who ever i R5. I don't have GR and Sparky at 5* to complete the trinity so I thought Medusa is a solid option. Let me know your thoughts, thanks

FIRST 5/65 Medusa or Blade (Both Unduped) 46 votes

Medusa Unduped
36%
Gamerthetaman23adqqedfyvrbongaholicmanShatteredJdub1250TKS87rcm2017PlagueisBaneTheSquish671RockypantherxAmazing_Demon05Tomstar124Wakanda4Ever278LostReplica23DeltronsALBATROS 17 votes
Blade Unduped
63%
IronDevilHULK_BREAKMhykkeRiise81ATAudiSungjhydrogohardSpiritOfVengeanceFighter092YouconfusedCupidSociopathB_Dizzle_01The_red_EclipseRakeYoungAleorDenzel116FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonPrime_Saviour02 29 votes

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    Medusa Unduped
    Medusa. Becasse of no spaky. Or. GR
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Blade Unduped
    I would take blade up, he is more worth a generic awakening gem than Medusa. You don't need 5*'s of the Trinity I 100% act 5 and he was an MVP. You probably want a four star ghost rider in your team though, not to use but for the bosses in 5.4. Medusa will shred the ultron boss at rank 4 and blade will be better for general clearing even unduped if you throw GR in your team just for synergies
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    blade can still get danger sense with gr synergy or mephisto or dorm so rank up blade
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Blade Unduped
    4/55 Medusa will still eat through ultron
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Blade Unduped
    Blade. Medusa is good but imo needs awakening to be great. Blades awakening helps too but not as needed as meds