**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Take on the Trials of the Elementals!

Summoners!

The powers of the elements pulse throughout The Battlerealm, each reflecting a Skill or aspect of the Champions who dwell here. You shall be given the rare honor to gather aspects of these Elements and forge them into something new as you face The Trials of the Elementals!

If you remember Trials of the King and Trials of the Mad Titan, you’re already familiar with the format of these Quests. If you aren’t, then read on!

Trials of the Elementals are Daily Quests that occur on a 7 day schedule, where you will collect Elemental Essences on the first 6 days that you can use to empower your team on the 7th Day! These special event quests will only be available from January 2nd until February 6th!

Like Chilled Challenges and the Occult Labs, these Trials have entry limits, however only one difficulty of the Trials of the Elementals can be played on Days 1-6. If you enter Easy difficulty, and either complete or quit that quest, you will have used your entries for all difficulties for that day. In the event that you QUIT the quest, you will also be forfeiting all rewards for that day as well.

For the first 6 days, you’ll be playing through 3 fights in every difficulty, with all those fights having a set of Buffs applied to them that fit the theme of that day.

Day 1: Trial of Wind - Fights that focus on Regeneration and Specials.
Day 2: Trial of Fire - Fights that focus on unpredictable outcomes.
Day 3: Trial of Earth - Fights that focus on high Damage and increased Attacks.
Day 4: Trial of Darkness - Fights that focus on lingering Debuffs and Power Drain.
Day 5: Trial of Water - Fights that focus on Resistance and Adaptation.
Day 6: Trial of Light - Fights that focus on defensive transformation and evasion.

Complete any difficulty of these Trials to earn their respective Essence. Essences are mode specific boosts that can only be used on Day 7, Trial of the Alchemist, and must be activated from the map screen. This 7th day features buffs and fights from all 6 elements, plus the Alchemist!

You’ll want to make sure that you complete each day’s Trial, as it will greatly power up your team for the Trial of the Alchemist!

The Encounters

Here is a list of enemies that could appear on each day, and a list of Buffs that they’ll have, separated by difficulty

di5jvxp12dad.png
wppdiesy4yqd.png

Trial of the Alchemist has Champions and Buffs from each of these days, with increased rank and levels.

The Essences:
Each of these Essences harbour a powerful buff for your Champions!

Essence of Wind: This Essence periodically triggers an Arc Overload, regenerating the Health of your Champions in a fight.
Essence of Fire: This Essence increases Champion's Attack, Critical Resistance, Critical Rating, Block Penetration, Power Rate, and Ability Accuracy by 10%, up to a maximum of 60% whenever they fill a bar of Power.
Essence of Earth: This Essence makes Champions become Unstoppable for 5 seconds after activating a Special Attack if they aren’t already Unstoppable. Enemies lose 25% Block Proficiency.
Essence of Darkness: This Essence will reverse your opponents healing effects.
Essence of Water: This Essence periodically cycles between building up Physical Resistance and Energy Resistance for your Champions.
Essence of Light: This Essence gives your Champions a Chance to Evade all incoming attacks and leave your Opponent Stunned.

Rewards:

Below is a list of the rewards for each difficulty.
Note that there is a 50% chance to get a signature stone/signature stone crystal on each day, and a 50% chance to acquire varying Tiers of ISO

jctycfx3qs1i.png

Additionally, each Boss fight also includes a rare chance to award either Premium Hero Crystal shards, or an Ultimate Elemental Crystal. These are quite rare, and it’s likely that some Summoners will go this entire event without finding one!

What are Raw Elements?

Completing these Trials will award you with Raw Elements which you can trade for a unique, limited-time item in the Store, and Elemental Crystals in the Vault. These Crystals contain items to assist you throughout the Battlerealm. They’ll be available in limited quantities in the Crystal Vault under the Special Tab until February 11, 2019. Be sure to check each Crystal’s description and Drop Rates for their contents!

Activate the Beacon!

A strange Beacon is being added to the Store, and it can only be purchased with Raw Elements. No one really knows what it does, or who it sends a signal to, but missing out on it would mean missing out on one piece of a year long event…

Item Transmutation

It’s not quite turning lead into gold, but during the Trials you’ll be able to harness your inner alchemist by going to the Featured Tab in the Store and combine certain low value items to create a new higher value one! You’ll be able to combine:

Level 1 Health Potions into a Level 2 Health Potion
Level 2 Health Potions into a Level 3 Health Potion
Level 2 Team Health Potions into a Level 3 Team Health Potion
Level 1 Revives into a Level 2 Revive
Level 1 Alliance Health Potions into a Level 2 Alliance Health Potion
Level 2 Alliance Health Potions into a Level 3 Alliance Health Potion
Level 1 Alliance Revives into a Level 2 Alliance Revive

All Transmutations will require 2 of the lower level potion/revive to create the higher level one. For example, you’ll need to combine 2 Level 2 Health Potions to create a Level 3 Health Potion.

Your powers of Alchemy will only allow you to create each of these items 3 times, but that limit refreshes every week between January 2nd and February 6th!

Prepare to face off against the Power of the Elements, Summoner!

Comments

• BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    Good work kabam.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Year long event?
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Nice work...I forget if previous trials had energy cost ?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Love these daily events
  • IronDevilIronDevil Posts: 9
    How many fights can be expected per run??
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Can we get more information on the year long event , items in the store, and what crystals will be available
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    thank you for not making this event like modoks lab or something similar to that.

Chilled ally events and trail of thanos are the BEST KIND

CHEERS!!!
    Can we get more information on the year long event , items in the store, and what crystals will be available

its a month long
    IronDevil wrote: »

3 or 4 fights including the boss
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

its a month long

I think he’s talking about the beacon.

its a month long
    I was talking about this
    fdrs85vrmjgp.jpg
    Can I set my beacon to go out to my summoned symboite I really miss him lol

its a month long
    I was talking about this
    fdrs85vrmjgp.jpg

oh snap then!
  • TespaTespa Posts: 2
    We hope that will be for anyone...not like il last 2 month
  • WHATS THIS BEACON ABOUT ?
  • SytherSyther Posts: 19
    Energy costs?
  • IronDevil wrote: »

It'll be 3 fights per path, though still just one path for each Trial. And as for the energy costs for each difficulty, they are as follows.

ENERGY PER STEP
    Easy - 1
    Medium - 2
    Hard - 3
    Expert - 4
    Epic - 5
  • WHATS THIS BEACON ABOUT ?

We don’t know right now
  • GameuGameu Posts: 2
    Let the game's begin
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Should i expect a maxed out 6* like in chilled challenge where they are hard to beat
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Should i expect a maxed out 6* like in chilled challenge where they are hard to beat

The nodes are much worse than chilled challenges little stun immunity lol. We've had this type of thing before, and the same nodes.

I had the pleasure of running Trials of Darkness when they accidentally released it for a quick 20 minutes. Wasn't bad, "to me"
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit

For the level 1 revive to level 2 revive, will there be one for lev 2 to 3 revive?

If not, will you guys be selling level 1 revives? Most of us haven’t had level 1 revives on tap for a while. Thx!
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    what will be average pl of champs in hard mode