**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Add Palladium 1 and 2 to AW Seasons

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
There really needs to be a larger split between Gold 1 and Platinum 3.

I suggest splitting Gold 1 into 3 parts and making the upper part of the bracket be Palladium 1 and 2. As of now, Gold 1 is just too vast.

Add Palladium 1 and 2 to AW Seasons 56 votes

Yes, add the Palladium 1 and 2 Bracket
33%
RektorHulk_77CrkwestDean9300450Lt_Magnum_1GmonkeyPh1313zeezee57xXpenColonaut123cookiedealerPaulo_PkKngSpcJayCeeHaminplpkokTheWhiteWulfySuryaPrakasChampSlayer 19 votes
No, Gold 1 is fine
32%
AraevinSungjDarkrider05PenumbrousSavio444B012PizzabeatsbdjdkGustavo20PaytoPlayB_Dizzle_01AleorUltra8529Amazing_Demon05Rehan010_Arbiter2426Prime_Saviour02FF10 18 votes
What's Palladium?
33%
TheVyrusFoxhero007CassyDuke_SilverDanveerKarnaRasiloverJohnLocke117My_SuperiorWicket329ChampioncriticBatpotterDenzel116ralphhotmailFhfjghhggggjfhfjgkepalahotakkoTheSpicyKnightRfmn10Ultimatesaber32RT9 19 votes

Comments

• plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    Maybe not 3 but 2. Being in the top of gold 1 is a lot more effort that skating it to the bottom
  • Hamin wrote: »
    As of now, Gold 1 is just too vast.

Actually, while I don't specifically disagree with the notion that Gold 1 might be too wide, my calculations suggest the widest season bracket in terms of top to bottom effort differential is actually Gold 2.
    Perhaps. They could make a few levels within a few current ranks with different rewards. Nothing game changing, just something to separate tiers within
  • KngSpcKngSpc Posts: 53
    Yeah, wouldn’t something in between. The gap between Gold 1 and platinum is gigantic.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Hamin wrote: »
    As of now, Gold 1 is just too vast.

Actually, while I don't specifically disagree with the notion that Gold 1 might be too wide, my calculations suggest the widest season bracket in terms of top to bottom effort differential is actually Gold 2.

I'll agree with you on this.

And, in fact, I'll go as far to say the entire Gold bracket needs to be cannibalized in some way; whether it be from a new Plat or Silver or new brackets such as Palladium or Electrum, Gold needs a major overhaul.
  • What's Palladium?
    @Hamin what is Palladium. I have a feeling that it is not a word you just made up right now.
  • What's Palladium?
    Oh. One of the rarest metals. Rarer then Gold.
    Batpotter wrote: »
    Oh. One of the rarest metals. Rarer then Gold.

It's rarer than platinum and worth more. Gold is worth a bit more per ounce, though.
    I'm good with that
    It's clear many of you failed chemistry.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    No, Gold 1 is fine
    they could've simply increase rewards on lower tiers to make neighbour tiers closer to each other, but then we wouldn't care that much to move a tier up. so it's likely never gonna happen
    With this season coming to a close, I feel the gold bracket is in dire need of a split.
    I'm surprised people still think Gold 1 is "fine".