**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are there champs that launch heavies fast enough when the opponent has one bar of power?

One thing I notice more and more with the AI's behavior is if the opponent has at least one bar of power and you try to land a heavy almost all the time, the AI will launch a special attack into your heavy while the animation starts.

There are a lot of champs that are vulnerable for a while during their heavy animation.

Which champs have the quickest heavies?

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Wasp can pull off her heavy whenever as long as opponent is not stun immune. Not fastest heavy but a way to get a guranteed one.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    edited December 2018
    MMCskippy wrote: »
    One thing I notice more and more with the AI's behavior is if the opponent has at least one bar of power and you try to land a heavy almost all the time, the AI will launch a special attack into your heavy while the animation starts.

There are a lot of champs that are vulnerable for a while during their heavy animation.

Which champs have the quickest heavies?

uppercut heavies are the quickest(ultron iron man abomination juggy etc)
    Backflip heavies are the slowest (black bolt spiderman hawkeye etc) along with multiple kick heavies(storm,SW,magik,cap marvel)
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    @SpiritOfVengeance I'll have to see what Wasp can do after I grind her out of the basic arena this week.

I have been trying to increase my stun times during parries by max'ing the perfect block chance mastery, parry mastery and stupefy mastery to see if I can get more space but it doesn't seem like it's having enough of an effect to be able to land heavies.

Has anyone found a good mastery combo that helps?
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Probably champs with an uppercut
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Yeah wasp can chain into her heavy attack as long as the opponent is not stun immune. Debuff immune won’t stop her from chaining because her stun is passive.

Another one would be taskmaster, after you exploit a weakness you can go straight into a heavy attack and will be invulnerable for the duration of that attack which will also reset exploit weakness.

And spidergwen actually. She can ignore the first hit against her whilst in trap mode and doing a heavy attack I believe. Just a few examples I can think of.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Dr octopus has one of the fastest heavy attacks
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    Scottryan wrote: »
    Dr octopus has one of the fastest heavy attacks

Try Luke Cage. He spams heavies like crazy and they are insanely fast. Get caught misstepping and he will break you.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    If the AI throws a heavy, you can't counter
    If you throw a heavy, they can always counter (unless you stun them of course.

So the answer to your question: In the hands of the AI, uppercuts, in your hands, nobody.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Also iceman has a really quick heavy.