**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you happy with the christmas event 2018

We had the christmas event as you all know which includes the holiday calendar gifting event chilled challenges and more are you happy with it?

Are you happy with the christmas event 2018 79 votes

Yes I thought it was good
65%
ArcDeAngelusCaptain_KandiceSolswerdTimone147TheManMythLegendAxeCopFireFallencircusadqqedfyvrJohnmaharajaAlex13369Alpha07SamMarquezDarkrider05CoBfan1987NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEPatchie93Sixshot1AKTEKSceptilemaniacDoonx 52 votes
Yes but 2017 was better
6%
HairyslugAhitlawGabrowSix_strings6MaximumOverload 5 votes
Kinda
7%
VuskaAnonymous346Hammerbro_64Scarlett_TinoMiaTiger360 6 votes
No 2017 was better
6%
SnakeEyes69concepcion29AssumedNameGSK777Zuro 5 votes
No I hated it
1%
15SHOWTIME15 1 vote
Thought there were areas to improve on but for the most part was alright
12%
samalasravanErza_ScarletJohnyzeroNojokejaymAvengers320Tomstar124Batman1903MrBanksOGAvengerRT9 10 votes

Comments

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    I had to focus more on my masteries with my units. So I could not gift as much therefor had a mediocre event.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I thought it was fun. I'm a pretty new player, but it was fun to gift crystals and potions to my alliamce teammates
  • Yes but 2017 was better
    If you were here during 2017 though there was a 1$ god teir 4* crystal
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    People forget that with each year things change and it cant always be tiered to "end game" players. Likewise newer players who see rewards they cant reach need to realize it isnt tiered to them.
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    chest in chilled challenges never gave better rewards . always got the base rewards that dont make much of difference
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    plpkok wrote: »
    People forget that with each year things change and it cant always be tiered to "end game" players. Likewise newer players who see rewards they cant reach need to realize it isnt tiered to them.

Few years ago everyone got a 4* awakening. Now only certain people did. Many back then didn't really have a need for a 4* awakening, it it was nice to have it at the ready when the time came. The 5* awakening should have been the same. Or at least make it based on level and time in the game than just where you are on story questing.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

That wasnt part of the christmas or aniversary event. It was a seperate 1 time event
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »

That wasnt part of the christmas or aniversary event. It was a seperate 1 time event

Yup. All a part of the road to 1 million event
  • Yes but 2017 was better
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Patchie93 wrote: »

Yup. All a part of the road to 1 million event

Happened in christmas all the same
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Lots of free stuff and lots of events to “earn” relatively free stuff lol. Only misstep for me was the maze and foolishly labeling the gift crystals as a mystery item(still think this was a purposeful troll).