**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena

why, with a team rating of 40,000, I have to fight an opponent who has a 20,000 ratingmv2halrybc0j.png

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    why you mad
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Soon, an AI will be posting a topic called "Death Squads. Wtf, Kabam?"
    I really think this was a ninja brag post.
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    why you mad

because of this, I get less points than I should
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    ....they’re following the algorithm.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Probably he's showing off, his powerful roster. It's great really. But not good enough to make a thread out of it.
  • Those are the matches up to Streak 15 that give you either Thanos Team or Kang Team. And those teams DO NOT HAVE MASTERY, thus they are far lower rating than your totally maxed out arena team. Other people have to face those same Thanos-Kang teams up to Streak 15 with only 4* 5/50 if that is all they have. Of course, a player like you should already know that, or did you get that high without ever doing arena before ?
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    SummonerNR wrote: »
    Those are the matches up to Streak 15 that give you either Thanos Team or Kang Team. And those teams DO NOT HAVE MASTERY, thus they are far lower rating than your totally maxed out arena team. Other people have to face those same Thanos-Kang teams up to Streak 15 with only 4* 5/50 if that is all they have. Of course, a player like you should already know that, or did you get that high without ever doing arena before ?

but it continues after 15 series
  • Maybe multiple 5* max in same team causes that even after streak 15. Maybe limit teams to only 1 max 5* (with 2 other r4/55), or a r5 + r4 + r3 as a team. I have never seen that using a team of three r4’s (I don’t have r5’s yet)