**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2 seasons now been prematurely booted and lost out on rewards

In game name omega80, was with the alliance Regal... yes they got docked for someone piloting/using mods. Plat3–>gold1. Tried to fight back but when a loss happened I stood my ground for what happened. The leader dbhudi, After me stating after season and gifting rewards come out I’d leave due to our differences..... but this morning after a conversation he had booted me. Long blah blah blah. No one cares anyways. Got a **** roster, cause kabam hates me but I can and have hanged in tier2/3 aw difficulty in plat 2/3. Anyone looking in line chat me there tag name hesterpat26.

Side note, dj the main officer making 2 bgs run smoothly is awesome. Couldn’t have dealt with that napoleon till today without her. Lol

Comments

• Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    At some point you have to look in the mirror... 2 seasons in a row is no coincidence. Sorry I’m being harsh.
  • Options
    KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    Seems like you talking your way into plat 3 allaince and cant hang. So they kick you. Look for a gold 1 or 2 alliance.
  • Options
    Lololol, no no, I was with regal for 2 seasons.
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Then I misunderstood your topic.

In this case it seems you probably should of just been quiet for the last 2 wars. Don’t piss off someone who controls some serious rewards for you.
  • Options
    Ya I guess if everyone just did that, we’d all be saying hail hydra by now. Cap said it best, stand for what you believe in and don’t budge an inch.
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Cap was a hydra agent
  • Options
    Shhhh life would be a lie.......
  • Options
    DbhudiDbhudi Posts: 13
    Once asked about donations he responded with a threat to screw everyone else over and being that we already had one player ruin our season forcing us to be docked we couldn’t risk someone else doing it.
  • Options
    thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    Yeah, Kabam needs a method to unpunished an alliance if the offender leaves.

All that ends up happening is 29 other people get screwed.
  • Options
    Hahahhaa posting things out of context is the greatest thing a liberal can do.....
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Totally your fault from the chat u posted ... seems like u r rude to an officer
  • Options
    41d2lnx0n756.png
    Puyy5btn8rb6xy.png

Put it all out there dbhudi
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Omega80 wrote: »
    Hahahhaa posting things out of context is the greatest thing a liberal can do.....

You can try to claim things being posted out of context all you want but the truth is there is no context where you don't come off like a **** there buddy
  • Options
    I love it as well, when longtime members reached out asking me to stay. This whole gripe is I was kicked before rewards. Anyone have that done to them before? How’d you feel?
  • Options
    There doesn't seem to be a constructive direction this thread can head from here, so in the interest of keeping the forums uncluttered, I'll be closing this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.