**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 4... what a rush

Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
I did it! The Maestro has fallen! It only took a few potions (not even for the maestro but for the noded quests like constant degeneration on the attack) but i did it! What a rush! y3hrsdwkgfq5.png
lb5iduwxterh.png

And I did it all with this team!

ocr0eppe85c7.jpeg

I went straight into act 5 and oh boy. That was a bit of a challenge so I think I’m gonna take a bit before going into act 5. In the meantime what can I do to help make my roster stronger?

Comments

• PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Congrats 🎉👏🎉👏...

You need atleast a full team of 4/40 and a couple of 5* at r2 min... Grind arenas
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Work on act 4 and monthly eq until you feel your team is ready for act 5. You should be able to clear lanes in 5.1 and most of 5.2 without resources when you are ready for it. Also build up revives because your first run at maestro will be a nightmare
  • Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    Nice one 💪
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    Yeah, I completed Act 4 back when I had a very bad team of just a few R4 4*s. I honestly have no idea how I managed to complete it. Now, with the energy reduction, I’m going for the full complete and just have The Maestro part left to 100%.

But now that I have a couple of R4 5*s and several fully ranked 4*s, I almost feel ashamed at how easy it is to take him down. I didn’t even lose one member of my team against him.

I completed Act 5.1 a little while ago and, whoo boy. The difference between it and Act 4 is night and day. Going to need a lot better team to get through the next part, considering what I’ve heard from other Alliance members.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    For a mid-game player your team is pretty much perfect
  • GlobalgodzGlobalgodz Posts: 36
    Be part of an active alliance, save gold (don't rank up if not necessary), masteries, and EQ.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    DOA40 wrote: »
    Yeah, I completed Act 4 back when I had a very bad team of just a few R4 4*s. I honestly have no idea how I managed to complete it. Now, with the energy reduction, I’m going for the full complete and just have The Maestro part left to 100%.

But now that I have a couple of R4 5*s and several fully ranked 4*s, I almost feel ashamed at how easy it is to take him down. I didn’t even lose one member of my team against him.

I completed Act 5.1 a little while ago and, whoo boy. The difference between it and Act 4 is night and day. Going to need a lot better team to get through the next part, considering what I’ve heard from other Alliance members.
    You should be fine. I made it to the Collector with a 5* R3, three 4*'s R5, and a 4/40.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Nice work! Save up resources, get as much of the highest level monthly EQ done as you can, and go as far as you can in Act 5 without using too many resources. Then, build and stock some more and try again. You’ll want at least 2-3 5/50 or 3/45 champs to save resources. Good luck!
  • Congrats! Well done. :)
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    The_One wrote: »
    Congrats.
    5.1 shouldn't be too far out of reach.
    I just completed 5.1 this morning with this team
    All 4* 4/40 except KM who's 5/50

xwdioz0z7tid.jpg

Good luck with collector man
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Congrats.
    5.1 shouldn't be too far out of reach.
    I just completed 5.1 this morning with this team
    All 4* 4/40 except KM who's 5/50

xwdioz0z7tid.jpg

Good luck with collector man

Having beaten him on my main account I know how difficult he can be and I'm not looking forward to it.
    I'll need to build a nice stash of crystals first.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    AA, HYPERION, BLADE CAN ALL TAKE YOU TO THE COLLECTOR.

AA IS THE BEAST OF THE STORY QUESTS.

THE COLLECTOR SLAYER IS:

CORVUS GLAIVE