**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost worth a gem? And opinions on her

Have been playing around with her and need more practice but have the rank up materials to take her to 5/50 plus the gem. Thinking about using her for map 3/4 as it would not matter which path I take with her. Thoughts comments, would be appreciated.

Comments

• Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    She is really good if you can play her properly she is worth a tech gem imo if you are running suicides it'll help her a lot. I would say practice with her for 2-3 weeks before you get her up to r5. And use her in eq and war(if you have wasp syn)
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    I love my ghost. Taking her to 4/55 tomorrow. And she’s unduped. I use the ghost/wasp/hood synergy it’s its amazing. She can take a sp3 while phased and get no damage. She’s different and tricky to get use to same with wasp but once you ge the hang of her it’s easy and her sp2 melts people. Good luck
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    She neither doesn’t need to be dupe or need to be dupe as the best thing about her is her phase and synergy around her. Her awakening just allows her to gain power per missed hit from her opponent suiting her phasing.

So just a slight difference but in her high level of signature then she gain a good chunk of power gain from missed hit which could help her build to sp2 faster