**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worth it to Save the Extra Few Hours?

Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
Quick question that I thought I’d crowdsource.

I’m going to top off for a 10k basic crystal tomorrow during login/war ending/more chilled gadget things. I was wondering if I should save till whenever they add Omega Red (I think 12 pst) or just pop it immediately....... or spin it on the countdown for New Year’s Eve 😂🎉

Basically, is omega worth saving for? Or is the minuscule chance i get for waiting not worth it?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Quick question that I thought I’d crowdsource.

I’m going to top off for a 10k basic crystal tomorrow during login/war ending/more chilled gadget things. I was wondering if I should save till whenever they add Omega Red (I think 12 pst) or just pop it immediately....... or spin it on the countdown for New Year’s Eve 😂🎉

Basically, is omega worth saving for? Or is the minuscule chance i get for waiting not worth it?

Do you have an awakening gem? I have a 5/65 OR and love him. He is really an amazing champ. Brian Grant did a speed run in RoL in about 25 or less minutes with just OR. He for sure is a top tier champ.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Nope no awakening gem. Got a mystic from the Christmas gift. I’m thinking pop immediately because the <1% chance to pull him doesn’t seem worth it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    To take full potential of OR he needs awakened. Go for it if you think you can snag him