**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I Got a five star hulkbuster it's my first and I just pulled it today

W737w7iiwiW737w7iiwi Posts: 74
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
I already have hulkbuster as 3 star and 2 star they keep getting me champions that the same champions that I already have should I quit or keep playing
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    It's rough getting bad champs. Probably 3/4 of my pulls are trash but eventually you'll get something good. And sometimes they buff trash champs. Hopefully Hulkbuster will get a much deserved buff, and not one via synergy.
  • Asto03Asto03 Posts: 36
    Hb was my first 5 star too. I continued getting trash and average 5 stars for over a year until I got Corvus from the featured crystal from symbioid difficulty. Since then I’ve been on a streak good 5 star pulls. Some people got god tiers from their very first 5 star crystal. It’s all rng. If it helps, I got through year of trash by focusing on my 4 stars.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster was my first 5* as well, got a load more good 5* champs since then. Keep going.
  • OshieOshie Posts: 28
    I just pulled a 5* Hulkbuster tonight.......my 3rd 5*....first was Cyclops Red.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 384 ★★
    :)) it's a common feeling, bro! Disappointed over & over again! Me too, only 3 out of 14 of my 5* champs are useful to me.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    Use HB with BW (minimum 3* version) for a 20% chance to Stun, or Stark Spidey for a 30% special damage bonus.
  • JustLaCopeJustLaCope Posts: 32
    Keep your head in the game. It'll get better.
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    It can't get any worse now, you'll get something good eventually. My first 5* was og bp
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Psy26 wrote: »
    It can't get any worse now, you'll get something good eventually. My first 5* was og bp

Nice i've been voicing how much i want og bp on the forums but still haven't gotten him my last 3 pulls were all skill champs, bpcw, bpcw and blade. Now neither of those are og bp so yah i was disappointed but im not ungrateful
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    My first 5* was a jinxed Rhino. Prior to opening the crystal I posted in our alliance chat “please don’t be Rhino” 3x. My alliance mates had a good laugh with that one. I opened a second account not long after that and named it “Captain Rh1no” 😂

Hang in there. You’ll have your good pulls and your bad. We’ve all been through it.
  • My first 5* was Falcon, played haft a year to have just that. My second 5* takes me another 3 months and it's Ant man. But then my Third 5* was Ghost Rider!!! You know, the feeling is so intense, lmao. Now My GR is rank 4.
    And out of my 12 5*, I have some decent like Thor Ragnarok, Sabertooth, and many trash like Falcon, She Hulk, Ant Man, old Captain.
    Just share my story, I know the feeling, but quit or not it's your choice, I believe 4*r5 can beat most game content, even the Collector or Uncollected difficulty each month. Infact I use my 4* God tier all the time. Grind arena and get some God, you'll know 5* isn't too much matter anymore.
  • RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    got a superior iron man as my first a few weeks ago but i hv another one and hoping to get omega red when i open my next one
  • Capt. Marvel was my first 5* followed by Ronan and Jane Foster Thor. Finally pulled a 5* Ghost Rider on my 4th 5* crystal. The 5* I've pulled since are average tier champs but pulling that 5* GR (who was my most wanted champ when I started and was mercilessly teased his 3* and 4* by the PHCs) has helped leviate the frustration of pulling non god-tier 5* champs.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Quit
  • Quit
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Keep going - he's sufficiently unexciting that pretty much all your pulls will be better for the foreseeable future. Also:

He's (unsurprisingly) very, very tanky. He can take a serious beating; and although his basic attacks are fairly weak, his SP2 and especially his SP3 are actually pretty strong. His SP2 inflicts three separate armour breaks, which is useful against opponents with multiple Armour Buffs.

Decent synergies with Black Widow and Sparky, as mentioned by @winterthur

He Armours Up every time the opponent activates a Fury Buff. This can be particularly effective against a select few opponents who gain multiple Fury effects rapidly, like Mordo, Champion, and Aegon. Hit Aegon with a five-hit combo, and you'll generate five Armour Up stacks for yourself. How cool is that?
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    He is terrible. There are maybe 1 or 2 champs worse that you could have gotten and 100+ that are far superior.

Welcome to mcoc.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    F
  • I have Night Trasher, Hulk Immortal, Apocalypse and i really want a Hulk Buster as i dont have good tech champions the closest one i have is the civil warrior 5* who is useless... also have Dr Strange 5*

Need HB for my Tech and Probably some really good champ for Cosmic.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 775 ★★★
    Man how old this post?
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    WICK999 said:

I have Night Trasher, Hulk Immortal, Apocalypse and i really want a Hulk Buster as i dont have good tech champions the closest one i have is the civil warrior 5* who is useless... also have Dr Strange 5*

Need HB for my Tech and Probably some really good champ for Cosmic.

So you need to dig out a 4 year old post to rant about this s**t ?
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    He’s definitely better than he was back in the day. Shocky.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Can someone shut down this thread
This discussion has been closed.