**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Mystic AG for Hood?

Should I use AG on Hood? I do have a 5* Ghost. Hood is at 3/45 now and my only unawake mystic.

5* Mystic AG for Hood? 32 votes

Yes
12%
SMNYsbdjdkMitchell35BeginthEnd 4 votes
No
87%
KpatrixSnizzbarmum_m2SpeedbumpCoBfan1987nh4clKennadoSuperSam57Nemesis666AKTEKHammerbro_64axelelf_1AanthoYouconfusedAdvTheLegend27ChampioncriticB_Dizzle_01The_red_EclipseKingsum 28 votes

Comments

• SMNYSMNY Posts: 69
    Yes
    Hood is my favorite champ in the game. People with a bad opinion of him... how much have you used him?

He has been sooooo useful in 100% Act 5 and monthly Uncollected and other content. He has so much utility. Search and you will find lengthy explanations from people who have actually used him effectively. There are so many challenging nodes in that game that don't affect him and people who don't use him a lot aren't even aware of this...

I've got my 5* at R5 and he gets me through soooo much content. Every month stuff comes up where I see people saying that they can't do it or have to spend their way through it that Hood can handle no problem.

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    No
    Hood is useful but he doesnt necessarily "need" the awakening gem that bad. His stun and invisibility are still available while unduped. Who does "need" the awakening gem is dr voodoo and scarlet witch and maybe magik or dormammu if you using those 2 on defense.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Yes
    The Hood is good. There is no doubt anywhere. Search your forums, you know it to be true. Now awaken him. Stun Immune in cooldown. New Synergy with Ghost bumps em both up a notch. His stagger has lifesteal and will stop everything -
    Aegon (or any other champ) tries to throw at you. Add Hex, Shock, Fate Seal. Lethal.

Some MD would rock.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    He absolutely handled the Champion last month and owns Ultron too (I hear there is one in act5).

I'll hold off a bit I guess but if DV is the only real contender I'd put Hood ahead of him anyway as I have ghost
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    No
    Yes, the hood is good but he doesn’t need to be awakened to be just as good. There are other champs that benefit waaay more from an ag. Save it.