**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Captain Marvel Buff

As you know Kabam has done an excellent job on Venom and Carnage for the movie, so what about Captain Marvel for the movie. Any suggestions for Buffs? (i.e. Better Fury, new abilities)

Comments

• Bendude1000Bendude1000 Posts: 18
    no
    nothing new
    she should get a nerf
    i am just joking
    i dont have her
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    I would love to see her buffed. Give her a nice ramp up similar to star lord....I mean who would win a fight on screen:domino vs ms marvel. No contest.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    She needs a more thorough look for sure. Just look at her stated abilities, it’s like 3 lines worth, totally lame.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Maybe buff KK while they add two new characters from the movie (super skrull, Agent Coulson, Nick Fury, New Cpt Marvel, etc)
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    I hope both Capt and Ms. Marvel get a buff (not the new one) she already is a pretty powerful character being immune to poison, and getting stronger the more energy that is stored. I even have an idea on what could be added!

Keep her awakened ability.
    Also give her something similar to Cap IW kinetic charge except she can only gain these charges through blocking an energy based attack, parrying a energy based attack, or suffering from an energy based attack. These charges can do one or two thing, she can dash backward and hold block for 3 seconds and instantly regain a portion of her health depending on the amount of charges she has or unleash a devastating amount of damage when she triggers her specials. Either way, all charges will disappear after either action and she will gain a cooldown before she can gain them again. The max amount of charges she can gain at a time would be 5. For every charge she gains, she also gains a permanent fury which also disappears once she triggers all of her charges.
    Her first special btw has a chance to inflict armor break and weakness.
    Her second special has a chance to inflict armor break and stun for like 10 seconds.
    Her third special will inflict some sort of armor shattered, a 6 second stun, and some sort of DOT debuff. She also gains 3 charges.

What do you guys think?
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    the only thing I can truly think of is she needs more armor
    i don't know weather she is good
  • Would love to see her with energy blasts like yondus medium attack and domino's gun strike that can't be parried.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Captain marvel is an alright character. Id rather spider man (mm) and spider gwen got a buff for their movie, as they are both one of the worst champs.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Why buff one of the 3 when you can create a new one that is amazing and generate a ton of revenue? CM v4.0 coming soon!