**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About uncollected daily crystal

nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
Would we still get the uncollected daily crystal if we just complete act4 and not explore it, hence getting a chance to explore 5.1&5.2?

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You just need the uncollected title. If you haven't explored act 4 then you will have a tough time getting the title
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    You just need the uncollected title. If you haven't explored act 4 then you will have a tough time getting the title

Thanks, so i can get those crystals. I just didn't have time to do the story quests all these days, i believe i can do act4 if i had the time. Arena and event quests keep me occupied haha.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I may be wrong, but I think you have to explore Act 4 in order to access Act 5.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    I may be wrong, but I think you have to explore Act 4 in order to access Act 5.

Not 100%
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    You need to complete Act 4 at least once (exploration optional) to access Act 5. From there, you need to complete Quest 5.2.6 (aka the last quest of Act 5 Chapter 2) in order to get The Uncollected title, thus earning the privilege of being able to collect the grandmaster daily crystal, premiering from August 2nd onwards.

It will be hard, so I wish you all the best!