**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quake auto-evade while charging Heavy nerfed?

On node 53 in aw versus morning star, and she wont auto evade while holding heavy atk down... what's going on?? Get auto evade doesn't seem to work at all only in AW! Whats wrong??

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    I used her earlier today in arena and in EQ and had no issues with her auto-evade.
  • BeeefsupremeBeeefsupreme Posts: 11
    Hmm, ok thanks
  • BeeefsupremeBeeefsupreme Posts: 11
    Quakes auto evade glitch only occurs in AW
    Likely it was a combo of the node and opponent and not a nerf to Quake since how could they nerf a champ ONLY for AW?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Node used to have true strike on it, does it still? Around the time of Hemdall some nodes with true strike seemed to be altered.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Morning Star has a form of ability reduction. I know when I fight her with Ultron my healing is heavily reduced
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Morning Star has a form of ability reduction. I know when I fight her with Ultron my healing is heavily reduced

She doesn't reduce AA. She steals half his regeneration (when Awakened)

She also steals half the power of Fury and Power Gain effects. She's darned good against cosmic champs like Drax, champion, etc; especially if she hits then with an SP2 when they're ramped up.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

Not true morningstar has no ability accuracy reduction, she can steal some of the power of regen, fury and power gain buffs but she has no way to stop evade.
    It might be as coat hanger said maybe there is true strike on the node?
    I've never had problems with quake and she was always my go to champ against ms

She doesn't reduce AA. She steals half his regeneration (when Awakened)

She also steals half the power of Fury and Power Gain effects. She's darned good against cosmic champs like Drax, champion, etc; especially if she hits then with an SP2 when they're ramped up.

Or Groot or Logan. I especially like using her in fights where the enemy alternates between building a Physical and Energy Resistance charge. 3 or 4 of each, launch an S2, and boom!