**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who to R4 as 5*? Please Help

BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
edited December 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I have 12 T2 Alpha right now. I just completed Act 5 and looking to build my roster to help me 100% it. Obviously hype and Medusa are great choices, but I already have Corvus at r4 and I feel I really need a more diverse roster for 5.3? Or should I wait and pull a few more 5* to see if I get anyone better? Thanks in advance. I also have 6* Cap IW and the Trinity duped as 4*

6597powuv83w.jpg

w30q14fc1gby.jpg

Comments

• AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I vote for gwenpool, she might not be the best in the game, but I find she's one of the best to fight with. It's her moveset, she allows for great intercepting and overall smooth fighting
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Issue already r4? Looks like she might be, if she is I vote for hype, for obvious reasons
  • BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
    AlexAvalon wrote: »
    Issue already r4? Looks like she might be, if she is I vote for hype, for obvious reasons

Nope, only Corvus is r4. And I just awakened gwenpool. I love using her too. Do you have a third option? I'm considering Morningstar. I just need strong champs to help with 5.3 and the crazy 50% damage reduction.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    GP would be my vote. She's a bleed machine.
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Gwenpool wont fail you and when you unlock she’ll get you far
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    GP..she is just insane against those who can be bled
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Morningstar, hulk ragnarok, Gwenpool.