**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for AQ focused Alliance

pagw1ukazlyg.jpg

Coming off a break and looking for an alliance that is more AQ focused to get back in the swing of things

Comments

• jshanso2jshanso2 Posts: 34
    Line name same as in game.
  • @jshanso2
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're a chill/retirement but active 4.8 million alliance that's recruiting four plus players with a base rating of 80-100K+. We’re Silver 3 looking to advance to Silver 1 or at least Gold 3 by the end of Season 6.

The LINE app is REQUIRED to join, and it keeps us more organized in AW/AQ PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1, ClassyMassey) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand and you MUST add us on LINE before joining the alliance.
    IGN: GorerillaTactic (Me, Officer), Liam 7 (Leader), OpethFan1 (Officer), Massey1997 (Officer)

I couldn't find you on LINE.

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate. If there are any grievances, take it up with me or another officer. If you do decide to leave us, please give us warning and don’t leave in the middle of AQ/AW. It doesn’t just hurt us but yourself, rewards wise.

We run AQ Maps 2 and 3 simultaneously when we’re not in the middle of AW. It’ll be a combination of 3/3/2 or 3/2/2. While in AW, we run three (3) BGs of Map 2 or 3/2/2. We might do Map 4+ if we have enough in our treasury balance. We run AW two to three times a week and AQ daily. We’re looking to push towards 3 BGs once we obtain a solid 30 members. There aren’t any assigned paths in AW, but you can announce the path you’re taking in LINE.

The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. 4*’s 3/30+ is recommended but no 3*’s. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/highly recommended when joining.

Our updated stats are as follows:
    4,851,255 (4.8 MIL)
    Alliance War: Silver 3– 998 AW Rating – Tier 14 – 752,350 points – Rank 71
    Alliance Quest: Prestige: 3,893 – Event Score: 9,054,707

a9stde0fug9q.jpg
    diruzk6ivds4.jpg
    w1xd0v1tfypm.jpg
    xv7whhyoasb6.jpg
    zsn2t83s1j9v.jpg
    dai6q0ogln7h.jpg
  • VtotheOVtotheO Posts: 116
    Hi. I’m looking to replace on very strong player that will be retiring after tonight’s AW. My in-game name is Vinicio O. (With the period). Vinicio_o on Line.
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    jshanso2 wrote: »
    pagw1ukazlyg.jpg

Coming off a break and looking for an alliance that is more AQ focused to get back in the swing of things

Hi. At [1Dos3], we are an organized, active AQ focused alliance. We don't do a lot of war. Our focus is growing our lower ratings teammates first and when we are ready, we will do war.

For AQ, we play it 5 days a week, in 3 BGs. BG 1 plays this schedule: 5-5-4-4-4, while BG 2 plays 4-3-3-3-3, and BG 3 plays 3-3-3-2-2. Collectively, we earn over 40 M points each week and are ranked in the 3501 - 4200 bracket. These are the total weekly rewards that you would get from AQ participation in our alliance (combined daily, peak, and ranked rewards):

-Map 5 Crystals x 6;
    -Map 4 Crystals x 11;
    -Map 3 Crystals x 7;
    -Map 2 Crystals x 2;
    -about 79K GOLD;
    -20,645 BATTLECHIPS;
    -T4CC fragment Crystals x 5;
    -33,800 T4BC fragments;
    -2300 Glory;
    -Greater Glory Crystal x 1
    -Glory Crystal x 1

Donations are due each Monday by 11:59 PM PST: 31,000 gold, 2900 battlechips, and 2100 loyalty.

We participate in weekly SA. We have been surpassing the 500K mark each week for the past 2 weeks in SA. In other alliance events, we typically reach the last or next-to-last milestones so you will get good rewards with us. There are no event minimums. When we do participate in war on a more consistent basis, war participation is optional. You don't have to participate in war if you don't want to.

We use Telegram as our communication app. This is required.

We got one spot that will be opening up.

If you are interested in our alliance or have additional questions, please look for me in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014. You can also find me on Telegram as my username is the same: @gladiator2014. Please don't forget to use the @ in front of my name in the search box or you won't find me.
  • We currently have a few available spots, but with a good core of people still with us (average rating 469K!), it’s perfect for a group of friends who would like to move together!

More than anything, Serenity is a cool place to hang out, chat, have fun, berate bad pulls, celebrate good ones and get some decent rewards while, again, not denying the fact you have a life outside the game.

We have no hardcore requirements, but need our members to be active and contribute to AQ. No minimums for specific events, just be active and have fun! Small Donation requirements, numbers that anyone can easily achieve without stress. Again, the goal is to have fun as a group. The chat on LINE is fun, it’s a great bunch of people.

We are are now running maps 5/4-4. We consistently hit milestone 12/13 SA (every week, not holding). Again, we ask for participation in AQ at the very least (hit 40 million milestone weekly).

We use the LINE app for communication and organizing AQ. LINE is required for acceptance into the Alliance. Looking for at least 140k+ rating

Contact FrogMan in game or qcfrogman on LINE.
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    Hey man, tried your line and ign and neither bring anyone up. If you're interested in a spot in a gold 2 map 4/5 alliance that consistently clears quest and hits the 80mil peak milestone then message me:

Ign/line: Cendar333
  • Hey take a look at D A U we run map5 3 bgs all 5 days clear no issues. We do 2 bgs war so when you ready we can work you in rotation if you want. We get gold 1 borderline plat 3