**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

True strike or corvus suggestion

So I was watching infinity war the other day (it’s now on netflix😍😍) and one part reminded me of this game...when Corvus stuck his blade through vision....so shouldn’t true strike (or Corvus) be able to hit ghost,hood, and dark hawk when invisible/phased because vision specifically said something along the lines of his blade wouldn’t let me phase or something like that

Comments

• Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    mcu logic vs mcoc logic is totally different so what you see in the movie will not fully translate to the game
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    edited December 2018
    @Kushstar420 Even if....I also said true strike in general. I have a feeling true strikes intention is a buff that hits champs like normal without being annoying so if you have true strike against a phased or invisible champ you should hit them like normal
  • I have another suggestion.... I believe that I should be able to hit Mordo when stunned with my Domino, it is well known that her first long attack doesnt make contact and she cant be stunned, I strongly believed that she will be a legit Drax against Mordo, you know.... before they “correct” that Drax’s first double hit bug thing .......