**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pure Skill Mastery Update

Any update on this mastery? It seems to have been broken for over two years with very little communication into when the Kabam team will review it. Can someone please share a status on this for the community and those who invested heavily in that mastery?

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Hopefully I get my resources back that were used to fully unlock the mastery from years ago when it was actually a great mastery. Now it it literally does nothing, using zero mastery points in PS. I used to have 5. Since 12.0 update it has been useless.
  • Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175
    I hope they don't think that we've forgot. Grounded....no comment necessary.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Good luck, lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

What do you expect me to say? I know as much as anyone else. Last I heard, they were turning their attention to it after MD.
  • Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175

What do you expect me to say? I know as much as anyone else. Last I heard, they were turning their attention to it after MD.
    Hmmm...what makes you so sure that I wasn't directing that to GroundedHypocrite? I wasn't....but as i expected you couldn't go without commenting something....lol Thank you for not employing the usual cup check.

As for the attention being turned to it....maybe you are getting a small taste of why we tend to be skeptical. At least MD wasn't. ...inefficient in levels 4 and 5 for years before they identified it would be addressed. I still think that the stand up thing to do would be to refund those levels while they "turn their attention" to a long term fix.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm literally the only person on here called Grounded anything. It was clear.
  • CheddarBobCheddarBob Posts: 64
    I’m grounded wisdom defense, he’s been wayyyyyy better with objective comments. Don’t know what happened but I’ll take it. Now there are Demons and Wasps that are paid opposition lol
  • edited April 2019
    Hey guys, we've already commented on the Pure Skill Mastery in THIS thread. Unfortunately, we have no new information to share at this time but as soon as we do, we’ll be sure to let you all know!
This discussion has been closed.