**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

X-23

Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
With the current state of the game, I find it hard for there to be a good reason as to why X-23 still has a 5 stack bleed cap. I can see how it was relevant when she first came out, but with Domino and SS out now, it wouldn’t be game breaking in any way. What’re y’all’s thoughts?

X-23 62 votes

X-23 should have her bleed cap removed
74%
GKaineJh_DezRektorthetaman23The_OneRiise81belli300TendersquadScottryanadqqedfyvrRikuremaSungjDuke_SilverSgtSlaughter78DaileyCupidGertistheguruKerneasTheHoodedDormammuJakearound 46 votes
X-23 shouldn’t have her bleed cap removed
22%
JmoneysteckDarkrider05Anonymous346RCunhaCassyPriyansh7JohnLocke117LibertyPrimeV1KingsumgauravtheslayerDenslo500Arbiter2426Thanos_Carmrcyrcle 14 votes
Other (?)
3%
Ricemanab28p 2 votes

Comments

• SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    She is fine the way she is. Deep wounds definitely adds that kick also.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Only because they would probably nerf her regen at the same time for balance.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Her bleed is one of the most powerful lacerate bleeds, it would be nice for the cap to be removed, but id rather them buff worse champs, x23 is still an amazing champ.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Same fate like Wolverie (Him) would Happen to her.
    No avalible as 5* and above...
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Would like to see her bleeding triggered sooner than after 10+ hits.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I didn't even know she had a limit
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Never heard of her having a limit.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    KattohS wrote: »

Unless you dont have precision mastery, she hits a crit 90% of the time in the first combo
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Agreed. And along with that champs like Moon Knight should have their bleeds stack like everyone else. If Domino can have bleeds doing 10k+ per tick it makes no sense to limit X-23 bleed stacks or some champs from stacking at all

Exactly!
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Thanos_Car wrote: »
    KattohS wrote: »

Unless you dont have precision mastery, she hits a crit 90% of the time in the first combo

I don't believe she doesn't crit 90% if the time
  • He's not saying 90% crit chance every hit, but that with high enough CritRate mastery/synergy it’s high probability that it only takes 1 full combo of hits (maybe more like 2 combos) to reach 3 stacks, where she then goes nuts the rest of the way. I never actually noticed the cap at 5 Bleed stacks (I’m sure the oldest stack gets its timer recycled with each new bleed). It’s her Crit hits themselves afterwards that end up doing a lot of the damage, so long as she maintains at least 3+ stack is all that matters.