**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will the next champion beta be?

We’ve had 4 champs buffed so far (2 from science, and 2 from cosmic) and I was wondering when the next one will be coming. I was thinking colossus and DPX for mutant, falcon and MK for skill, Thor Jane foster and iron fist for mystic, and finally hulk buster and iron patriot for tech.

Comments

• Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Iron Patriot was buffed.

When you take a step back from the game you start to see things clearly.

1. They release 2 new Champs per month but they are afraid too many ppl will get them and quit the game or whatever.
    2. There is no money in buffing old champs for Kabam, spend a few thousands dollars buying crystals and maybe you’ll get a new champ then again maybe not. LOL 😂
    3. It would be better if they removed champs from the crystals

Kabam views the game differently than the community.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    Iron Patriot was buffed.

Sorry, what? When? How?

The rest of your analysis is fine, if a little pessimistic; but when did Iron Patriot get buffed?

He got adjusted, from triggering at 10% to triggering at 15%; but that's hardly a buff, and happened a long, long time ago (back when Kabam regularly 'adjusted' champs without requiring a beta test). Was there something else I missed?