**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

“An astonishing amount of 5 star shards”

Comments

• It's 4K 5@ shards. And the only thing that tou have to do is to login. Show some respect
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    2.5k shards.

I guess you didn't scroll down to the final 3 days
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    The age of entitlement is upon us, 4k 5* shards for just logging in and people still aren't satisfied. Add that to the shards you get from war, alliance events and grinding and you'll easily make the 10k mark.
    While it is great don’t forget we got 5k 5* shards last year but still I’ll be happy with free shards
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    @daveyj_196_ this is this topic my topic is in reference to.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Even 1k would be good enough for me lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    The age of entitlement is upon us, 4k 5* shards for just logging in and people still aren't satisfied. Add that to the shards you get from war, alliance events and grinding and you'll easily make the 10k mark.
    While it is great don’t forget we got 5k 5* shards last year but still I’ll be happy with free shards

But we get another free T2A this month. Didnt happen last year.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Kobster84 wrote: »

But we get another free T2A this month. Didnt happen last year.
    We also got a t2a last year
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    2.5k shards.

Actually its 4k in total lol
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I remember having 10k 5* shards from calendar more than a year ago. soz astonishing? I don't think so. it's nice to have free stuff, but the announcement made it sound like 15k for me. with t2a the calendar is ok, I'm not complaining. also new event will give some 5* shards (thanks for not rng based rewards), wich is good. but, let's face the truth, 4k 5* shards is not something astonishing in 2k19
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    The problem is using the word astonishing, it implies something we've never seen before. I'm not complaining, but where's the benefit in overselling and under delivering?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    IKON wrote: »
    The problem is using the word astonishing, it implies something we've never seen before. I'm not complaining, but where's the benefit in overselling and under delivering?

While I believe we have seen 4k 5* shards before, I feel as if it’s only been once. I’ll take 4* shards and a full t2a every month happily
    IKON wrote: »

This.

They could have said, "A nice surprise awaits for Summoners in the January calendar."

This doesn't oversell or undersell.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Kabam can't help themselves from putting their foot in their mouth. Had they not said that in their emial no one would care.
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    No matter what people will complain. If I was kabam I would eliminate all calendars. Free is free. Get over it and move on or move out.
    This guy gets it ^^^
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Just mind blown at what this community feels they are entitled to at every turn....
    Anything less than 3 6* featured Crystal's in February and I'm done but then I'll expect an additional featured each month so I get 13 at once next Christmas
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    Right astonishing means more then 1/2 a full five star. Astonishing to most players would be at least 20k shards. Compared to most calendars the 4K is a lot tho so maybe that’s why the word was used
    Adjectives mean different things to different people. They could refrain from the use of all adjectives that is the only way kabam can silence the mob of crybabies.
    My buddy thinks 80 degrees is too hot. I don't think 80 degrees it is hot enough.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Or we could just stop complaining about how they phrase everything and just be happy that we get some free stuff just for logging in
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    plpkok wrote: »
    My buddy thinks 80 degrees is too hot. I don't think 80 degrees it is hot enough.

I bet your buddy doesn't think 80 degrees is astonishing though. And if he used the word astonishing to describe 80 degree weather you would lol and lol.
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    plpkok wrote: »

I bet your buddy doesn't think 80 degrees is astonishing though...

Fahrenheit, Celsius or Kelvin?