**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Updates on crystal contents?

BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
Can we get a stickied thread or something with the current contents of the various crystals in the game? Who exactly is in the Featured and Basic 1-6 star crystals?

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
    Maybe I should have made this a poll asking a silly bragpost question to get more responses?

I just pulled and ranked Domino to 5-65 and maxed her out at sig 200. Is she any good?
    1. Should I team her with my 5-65 Kang and Thanos?
    2. Or duped 6-star rank 2 Red Hulk and Ægon?
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    I Feel featured crystals should include only last two year's of champions released.
    Basic can continue to contain the rest
    Else what's the pt of paying extra 5k shards?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Can we get a stickied thread or something with the current contents of the various crystals in the game? Who exactly is in the Featured and Basic 1-6 star crystals?

The featured says who’s in it
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »

The featured says who’s in it

Not the shard crystals that clearly say who is in them or that they release the info about. I’m asking about the crystals you get with units. They don’t specify who is in them.