**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the best champion on your roster?

Not the champion you want - but the champion you have who is the MVP for the most content?

For me, I think it’s probably Ghost Rider. I was lucky to awaken him and his regeneration ability has saved me multiple revives. But... he’s not that powerful.

As far as damage, Corvus, Hyperion, and Luke Cage are basically tied for for that crown but I give it to Hyperion because he doesn’t rely on Debuffs or Ramp ups like LC and Corvus.

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Domino for me. She just melts everything and plus she was my mvp for the collector
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Domino here
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    CABLE
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Luke Cage... I could clear 5.2.5&6 and became uncollected... Without him I would have still be trying to beat those bane nodes
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Gwenpool
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    For me it is a split between Voodoo and Domino. Domino melts everything for the most part but voodoo bring it in some major utility and excels at handling content requiring a little more diversity in approach
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Blade
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    r9nerdrkl1oo.png

This guy, with 6* ST close behind. Makes pretty much any fight a breeze.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Corvus iceman
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    my 5/65 Sparky is the GOAT.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Gwenpool my favorite marvel character, shes my first and only 5/65
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2019
    ^ I love my 4/55 Dupe GP and thought about r5ing her but can't decide though lol.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    It's a 5/65 Hyperion. No one comes close.
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    5/50 sig 70 Blade.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Stark spidey
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    5* r4 Sparky

All day. Everyday. Don’t even question it. Wouldn’t look at it twice.

I pity that fool that tries to find a better champ behind door #2.. Because nobody will be home... and it will be raining outside.

Takes like 0 skill to take out all that Hype. Who ironically also takes like 0 skill to “master” if you can call it that.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    For me it would be Iceman and Saber but I don't play with Saber anymore because a bug with him.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Blade at the moment.
    Iceman just needs ranking up. I also used a mutant gem on frost which was a mistake because I user her for questing.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Archangel
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    For me it would be Iceman and Saber but I don't play with Saber anymore because a bug with him.

What bug?
  • Noneed2nvNoneed2nv Posts: 58
    First it was 3* Wolverine, then Juggs who was my first 4*, followed by 4/55 Dr Voodoo who was Act 4 MVP. Now my 5/65 Starkey to complete Act 5.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    BeginthEnd wrote: »
    5* r4 Sparky

All day. Everyday. Don’t even question it. Wouldn’t look at it twice.

I pity that fool that tries to find a better champ behind door #2.. Because nobody will be home... and it will be raining outside.

Takes like 0 skill to take out all that Hype. Who ironically also takes like 0 skill to “master” if you can call it that.

My man sparky is one of the easiest champs to play out there that is, well playable. Dex x10 then hit your opponent. He is a nice champ, but you shouldn’t go around dissing Hyperion. He has multiple uses, a ramp up potential similar to sparky in a way and some nice incinerate on sp1, stun on sp2 and a sp3 to be activated at the start of the fight for the cosmic charges.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    AA and sparky. They make act 5.3 so easy
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    5/65 Magik. Mvp for sooo much content.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Right now my R5 5* sig 200 Star Lord