**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Downgrade tickets: they are really necessary?

It's a popular clamor: the community has been asking for months of descent tickets for characters that return gold, ISO and catalysts. Many new characters have been introduced in latest months and I think it is a necessity that we can make some readjustments. In addition, it is a way to compensate the community for the numerous bugs.

Downgrade tickets: they are really necessary? 83 votes

If it is really urgent
46% 39 votes
No, we do not need
42% 35 votes
What would Deadpool say?
10% 9 votes

Comments

• Galizaner_IIGalizaner_II Posts: 5
    Yes, is really urgent! We need them!
  • Mendes_FerrimMendes_Ferrim Posts: 11
    Yeah! We need them!
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    The 'I wont call them what they are because I don't want to trigger folks' tickets debate really boils down to a rivalry between the end-end-end game players with stacked rosters vs the mid-mid-mid-game players. Both sides have their stances at the end of the day. Mid-gamers were forced to rank up their Capt. Marvels, Nightcrawlers, and Yellowjackets because rng cursed them and they needed those rank ups to help clear the 'progression wall' while end-gamers that were lucky to pull the characters they did are scared that Plat 1/Masters guys will simply use the tickets to rank up defenders thus making their paths more difficult. That's all it really boils down to on both sides. Here's a curveball solution though. Make *** tickets available for money purchase. That way those those that aggressively oppose them don't have to buy them and those players that want them to rank up defenders think twice. Those that want and need them to clear 'the wall' have to buy them at a premium. Kabam makes their profit and everyone goes home happy.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Oh ffs o_O
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Mbizz wrote: »
    Please stop with these threads.

For real
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    What did we make it? A whole 7 hours in 2019 before a rank down ticket thread? Good lord.
  • EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    Mbizz wrote: »
    Please stop with these threads.

Another raison because a Portuguese forum is needed ;)
  • GalizanerGalizaner Posts: 33
    I need them :cold_sweat:
  • FitzFitz Posts: 14
    I believe rdt should be available as I have told kabam on numerous times and I will explain why shortly. First, let me say I do agree on not ranking champs unless you know you find permanent value in them. But here is when that statement goes awry. Kabam is constantly changing things, some for the better and some for the worse. But if you rank champs based on current gameplay which gets changed, its just not fair. Furthermore, they have created new champs with ways to counter old abilities making them obsolete until of course you get said new champs. Then there is the shift in game content which needs specific champs to get through and leads to yet another reason for rdts. Now if you are one of the lucky ones to always pull amazing champs or have completed most of the game cause you have time to, I say congrats. But there are those who don't have as much time to play or aren't as lucky who rank what they have to get further. So you can't say there isn't a need built for rdts. Now I know Kabam is a for profit company, nothing wrong with that. But they have changed major parts of the game in the past to benefit no one but themselves, it's time to give a tad bit back. Kabam obviously doesn't want to do that so here are some options. Make them available for purchase with units, loyalty, or glory. I'm sure plenty of people would be ok with that. How about adding one to a monthly calendar every now and then. Maybe to the once a year holiday calendar. Lots of options in my opinion. The bottom line is you if you change the game by nerfing champs or countering team benefits, we should have ways to counter as well. We have the ability to change masteries so why not the champs? Speaking of masteries, that's another option. Tons of space for new masteries that were to be developed but never have. Why not make some to counter new special abilities. The game should get harder but should never be impossible without specific champs. That's when it just isn't fun anymore
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    with possibility of resources expatriation possibility and all changes like md nerf I believe it's definitely ok to have a rdt per year. one champ in a year won't make any big changes for you roster
  • We do not have plans to bring back Rank Down Tickets at the time. We will be closing this thread as this has been addressed on multiple occasions.
This discussion has been closed.