**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

ASTONISHING INDEED!

As a level 32 player with 12,775 5 star shards 4,000 5 star shards is a great amount and this new calendar deserves no hate at all. However should I save for featured or get basic and then have 6,000 shards left. I got Colossus form a 4 star crystal, so I’m thinking of going for featured! :)

Comments

• DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Pull basic you need to get as many champs/chances as you can right now
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    U sure what if I get sucky
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    What if you get sucky from the feature and then you wasted 5K shards. You taking a chance ether way.
    True thx
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Plenty of bad pulls you can also get from featured 5* so I would definitely just pull basic until you build your roster more. With the 4K shards you are well on your way to your next also. I have been playing since May and just pulled my 9th 5* and though most were not that great I still have a couple that are worth investing in (IMIW, CB) RNG sucks but you May get lucky and get a Corvus or something?
    *from
    4 star shards come easy with my alliance and me grinding for them
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    featured is ok actually, if you pull some newer champ you can run through most of content easily, and chances of getting a new champ are higher at featured. you don't need a big roster of colossus, miss kk, ip, dd, groot, black panther, cyclops, gambit, shehulk, oml, spider miles. I have all those yet use only Hype and GP, GR and blade occasionally when main champs are locked. the point is you really need big roster only to get dupes to get more next * shards. atm you would benefit more from one great champ, than from ton of meme ones. the only problem is there are meme champos in featured as well
    Does Venom the Duck count I think he’s decent
    I actually just don’t want Omega Red from featured never liked him much
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    PIZZATIME wrote: »

Wait, what now?
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    PIZZATIME wrote: »

You may not like the character but sometimes the abilities outweigh that.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    The last time i gone for a Featured i got Rhino...