**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision (AoU) needs buff

Hello, I'm using Vision from long time now his my favourite champ to use in AQ and AW but comparing his attack to others he seems to be weak. His critical rate and critical damage is so low. It takes more hits comparing to other champs to defeat enemies. I was playing in AQ on enemies with node 200% health It took 120 hits for vision(4* 4/40) to defeat enemies on other hand magik (5* 2/35) finished 2 matches in just 60 hits. Giving him some attack boost would be great, Thank you

Comments

• HazemHazem Posts: 243
    ?? U noob, he is awesome and doesn't need a buff
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    Nikskini wrote: »
    Hello, I'm using Vision from long time now his my favourite champ to use in AQ and AW but comparing his attack to others he seems to be weak. His critical rate and critical damage is so low. It takes more hits comparing to other champs to defeat enemies. I was playing in AQ on enemies with node 200% health It took 120 hits for vision(4* 4/40) to defeat enemies on other hand magik (5* 2/35) finished 2 matches in just 60 hits. Giving him some attack boost would be great, Thank you

Well, if you give him more, then he will be overpowered. Vision is not a swissarmy knife, so he is not gonna shine in every fight... But with the right fights, the dude is a beast. I have vision sig 70 5/50 and i love him.

Also, you are comparing apples and oranges.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Thread closed no more comments please
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited July 2017
    He wont b overpower if u give him regen & phase. It is my word as a highly experienced & skilled player. Yes i m the worthy one. I have done uncollected. So i know many things over many ppl.
    And @Hazem dont ever call others noobs.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Hazem wrote: »

@Hazem I'm not noob I'm lvl57 player it doesn't matter though learn to respect every player's no matter if they new or experienced
    @TheSOURA Thanks
    Nikskini wrote: »
    Hazem wrote: »

@Hazem I'm not noob I'm lvl57 player it doesn't matter though learn to respect every player's no matter if they new or experienced
    @TheSOURA Thanks

U r welcome. Anyway u can comment here.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/1519/vision#latest
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    He wont b overpower if u give him regen & phase. It is my word as a highly experienced & skilled player. Yes i m the worthy one. I have done uncollected. So i know many things over many ppl.

LOL. for you to say that you are the worthy one just gives me reason to believe that you are unworthy.
    vucachon wrote: »

LOL. for you to say that you are the worthy one just gives me reason to believe that you are unworthy.

Lol. If i m unworthy i would not b uncollected.
    edited July 2017
    I remember u said me i m not at a lvl to understand how good vision aou is and hazem was continuously calling everyone noob actually tempted me to show off.
    Lol. If i m unworthy i would not b uncollected.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll