**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who thinks karnak is a good 6* pull

N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
vote if you desire karnak as your first 6*!

Who thinks karnak is a good 6* pull 76 votes

No. Oh my god no.
77% 59 votes
Yes. Im into punishment.
22% 17 votes

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    There are worse champs than Karnak. He can handle modok and evade champs pretty well, and he's got a really good critical rating when focused.
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    I would want a jugg over karnak. At least juggernaut can hold his own in AW.. id even take daredevil over him.

His crit is among the lowest. Even in focus.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I’d say only use him if you have medusa and or black bolt on your team. Since Medusa largely relies on synergies you can run him with her and make him somewhat useful
    Karnak needs reworked. Not good for attack or defense. I suggest a simple rework on specials animation to make him even slightly more useful for AW defense. or more damage output to make him crit like a true striker should... his damage output is laughable. Like laughing at a bad joke.

Right now he has.
    No defense. Low attack. Sp1 that causes him to stand there admiring himself open to the slaughter house.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Why was my comment pulled/erased?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    danno4990 wrote: »
    I pulled 6* Corvus... Is he any good?

Yes and he's one of the top tier for offense especially if you have proxima midnight paired with him, just complete some missions and he will just wreck people quickly.

As for Karnak he just isn't to good and also sets you back cosmics teir 4 to rank him which isn't worth it since he's not very good
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    He’s average but not as bad as people make him out to be. I have a 3/45 awakened I use with Medusa and he does great vs Modok,Spider-Man etc. so he has his uses but as a 6* I can understand the disappointment
    The vote is in. Kabam.
    He needs a rework. Not useful for much of anything other than a medusa support.. Thank you and good night.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    A 6* Karnak is better than the 5*. I wouldn’t use any cats to rank him up but as 6* he does decent damage. The guy that said his crits are the lowest In the game must have bad masteries cause for me when he is focused he will Crit for 5 hits out of 5 hits in a combo pretty regularly. He can be useful. I use him with Medusa and BB for AW attack and he did more damage on the 4/55 Korg boss than my Medusa did. Plus I really like that he can dissolve class disadvantage. This his month to shine I. UC EQ against Thing. Mine walked right through him.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★

Yes and he's one of the top tier for offense especially if you have proxima midnight paired with him, just complete some missions and he will just wreck people quickly.

As for Karnak he just isn't to good and also sets you back cosmics teir 4 to rank him which isn't worth it since he's not very good

He wasn’t serious. He was just bragging and rubbing it in the face of the person that pulled karnak.