**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

9 MONTHS of MCOC

After a lot of Grinding and a lot of MAP 5s and EQs...zric5nol1cfm.jpg
5tguhph2kpr1.jpg
70k35vdzdbyl.jpg
qrafku4prdew.jpg
6cxulatt9kmx.jpg
6dy0oonkw67a.jpg
gnuexbnhtj0s.jpg
jkun7kebotwu.jpg

Comments

• Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    nice
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Kushstar420 thank you. I just wish i have a Ghost Rider even as a 4*.
    rank up that 5* quake then OP!
    edited December 2018
    @Kushstar420 i got my t4 science cat saved up, but only have 1 t4b right now. After this AQ, I will definitely have enough to rank her up to R3 at least.
    she is very underrated but can save you headaches against tougher or cheap fighting champs. check some videos on Ytube on her abilities.
    shes great to have
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Must be nice to get good 5* pulls
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Lmao way better than my roster at 9 months. To be fair, arena is rarely ever my scene.
  • Nice job! That's some real good work for 9 months in the Contest.
    Must be nice to get good 5* pulls

My 5* roster ain't that great. Only 5 of them are kinda useful, the rest are kinda just sitting there for arena.
    Nice job! That's some real good work for 9 months in the Contest.

@Kabam Zibiit I really want to pull a GR at least a 4* one. For 9 months, I couldn't pull one. :(
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    jkcjmiji wrote: »
    Nice job! That's some real good work for 9 months in the Contest.

@Kabam Zibiit I really want to pull a GR at least a 4* one. For 9 months, I couldn't pull one. :(

You’ll get em. I couldn’t get even a 3* gr forever, then one day I pulled a 5*, took him right to r4
    Lmao way better than my roster at 9 months. To be fair, arena is rarely ever my scene.

@Duke_Silver I, on the other hand, could only grind in arena cuz I really didn't have good champs. Most of my good 4* champs are from 4* Basic Arena. (AA, Masacre, Gulk, CG, Void, IMIW, KM, Domino, etc)
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    jkcjmiji wrote: »

@Duke_Silver I, on the other hand, could only grind in arena cuz I really didn't have good champs. Most of my good 4* champs are from 4* Basic Arena. (AA, Masacre, Gulk, CG, Void, IMIW, KM, Domino, etc)

Haha yeah. I just waited months and months till my first truly god tier champion, then things started to escalate.
  • @jkcjmiji are you looking for an alliance?
    @PlanetEarth nope not at the moment. I am currently in Gold 2 alliance that runs Map 5. I think anything higher, I might not be able to manage.