**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How is 250 5* Shards EPIC?

I’ve lost track how many times I’ve done the EPIC challenge. All I’ve gotten everytime is 250 5* shards. How is that EPIC?

I received 200 5* shards from Master. There is a very serious level difference in Epic versus master.

Epic should *start* at 1000 5* shards.

f9m6lgd0l8ng.png

Comments

• NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I know someone who got 2500 once from it. I have received only 250 5* shards, 1000 T5B frags, and T2A frags
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    g2huf8yd09ly.jpeg
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Ok, but how many times did they have to enter?
    I get through it ok each time it’s just a bother. Had to revive one champ occasionally, but it’s just annoying to have rewards that are barely better than Master. I’m running out of tickets to use and still just getting 250 5* shards.

If it was ‘enter as many times as you like’, I’m ok with getting less, however, there are a finite number of attempts one can make.
    A master run.

2y8oa2r1fb5y.png
  • InkvajtInkvajt Posts: 92
    edited January 2019
    I did about 25 runs in Epic and only 250 5* shards, t5bc and t2a shards

FeelsBadMan
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    Kind fells it shuld have ben 500 shard.

For 1 fight? Sorry 250 just feels fine to me. Your talking 5000 shards for 25 fights that are what 110k health?
    Double or x4 the rewards if you double or x4 the difficulty

It’s a 30k rating enemy pal, and if you get ambushed by Vulture he’s another 16k rating. I’d say 1.5k for first time completion and 300 each run after that
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    Kind fells it shuld have ben 500 shard.

For 1 fight? Sorry 250 just feels fine to me. Your talking 5000 shards for 25 fights that are what 110k health?
    Double or x4 the rewards if you double or x4 the difficulty

It’s a 30k rating enemy pal, and if you get ambushed by Vulture he’s another 16k rating. I’d say 1.5k for first time completion and 300 each run after that

Yup, even 1.5k + 300 each time would have felt a bit better :)
    edited January 2019
    It still helped but seemed a little on the low side.

uy25wo6j7m8a.png
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    It's like...one fight for no energy. These are a gimme. Happy Holidays
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    I think people miss the point behind epic chest rewards
    It's the RNG that's beginning to make things feel unfair
    Player A runs through epic 10 times, 4 out of those he gets 2500 5* shards
    Player B does 10 runs and gets 250 5* shards
    Its not about end game players or middle tier or what not
    Heck middle tier players would stand to benefit also if the shards started at 1000 or 500 even
    And some are making it seem like the challenges can be run unlimited times. It can't.
  • fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Heck middle tier players would stand to benefit also if the shards started at 1000 or 500 even
    And some are making it seem like the challenges can be run unlimited times. It can't.

I'm pretty sure that nobody that plays this game got 2500 5 star shards 4/10 times from running this event
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Kabam rng making things unfair for people? Unheard of 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Meant in a general statement before people jump on that.

Free shards from chilled challenge were nice. Pulled 250 5* shards most time and several 1000 t2a shard pulls.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Jh_Dez wrote: »

Ye it’s more like
    1/50 chance of getting 2.5k 5* shards
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    These are great practice verse unstunnable Nightcrawler.
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    I got 250 almost every time I went, and when I didn't get that I got t2a and t5b fragments. Every little bit helps. I didn't get lucky on any of those GGC with 5* shards either. You just have to take what the contest (Kabam) gives you. Also, the Road to Greatness arena starts within an hour where you can get 10k 5* shards for hitting 1 million.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Player wrote: »

it most definitely should not. what's that like a total of like 30k shards minimum if you get all the gadget things?
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    New 2* arena 1st milestone 500 5* shards (For comparison). Thanks kabam.
    ..peace out...
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Player wrote: »
    I’ve lost track how many times I’ve done the EPIC challenge. All I’ve gotten everytime is 250 5* shards. How is that EPIC?

I received 200 5* shards from Master. There is a very serious level difference in Epic versus master.

You're crazy. It took me an average of about three minutes to complete each run. That would be 20k 5* shards an hour *minimum* earning rate. I ended with 4750 5* shards. If all of the 250 runs were 1k runs, that would have been 11250 more 5* shards. That's on top of the 6k t5b and 3k t2a. For about 70 minutes of playtime?
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    New 2* arena 1st milestone 500 5* shards (For comparison). Thanks kabam.
    ..peace out...

How many fights to first milestone again? There was a chance to get waaaaay more than 500 shards in less than half the fights it took to get to that 1st milestone in the 2* arena. Not to mention Chilled Challenges cost nothing.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I've gotten some great practice that's helped me out alot in final bosses in war from doing these. I will agree 250 is a bit low and that's all I seem to get from these. I feel like the 2500 and the 250 should have a middle ground. 600 shards would be a nice number I think.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    2+5×0=5*(1)
    5 = E

2x5+0+5+1
    16 = P

2x5+(0×5)-1
    9 = I

2+(5×0×5)+1
    3 = C

So...
    250 5* = EPIC