**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How did you find MCoC

How did you find this game?I found it from a guy named Pungence,I remember when I was younger and watching him play the game.I really liked the game but didn't have on what to play it and when I had something to play it on I was happy(but now knowing more about the game I am more angry than happy sometimes).

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I think I was just looking in the App Store and it was the #1 Top Grossing at the time I was looking at it, and I thought it looked interesting. 3 years later, I guess it was interesting to me then
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    How did you find this game?I found it from a guy named Pungence,I remember when I was younger and watching him play the game.I really liked the game but didn't have on what to play it and when I had something to play it on I was happy(but now knowing more about the game I am more angry than happy sometimes).

Dude I used to love watching pungency play xenoverse
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Multiple friends, who no longer play showed me it
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Friend told us to download it. He stopped playing 4 weeks after we started. Only my friend and I still play of our group of 10 friends who played. It’s been since January 2015
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Was taking a flight for a business trip and downloaded the game to have something to do on the flight. Little did I know you had to be connected online to play it so it did not work out for a day of traveling. Sat on my phone for awhile until one day I just picked it up and started playing it. Have introduced it to a couple of friends who also play now.
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    I think it was a recommended game on Google Play or something so I tried it out
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Had just finished watching Captain America: Civil War and wanted to find a Marvel game where I could whoop up on Captain America for lying to Ironman and siding with Bucky.

I found this.

Been here whooping up on Captain America and Bucky ever since.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    edited January 2019

i watched a couple of his videos lately and gotta say, the cringe is real. i joined around the same time as him.
    anyway, i found it on the app store randomly i think
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    I honestly have no idea just saw marvel and knew i had to download lol
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Facebook ad.

Was years ago, but yes, through fb.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Just showed up in my App Store one day while my friends and I were looking for a new game to play.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Saw an ad while playing another game. Got back into it after i quit from a friend
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »

i watched a couple of his videos lately and gotta say, the cringe is real. i joined around the same time as him.
    anyway, i found it on the app store randomly i think

I know
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    Wayyyy back at the beginning, my friend was playing it, so I got it too
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lol I’ve gotten two of my friends addicted to the game. They care about it more than me a lot of the time. Kinda hilarious. Also fun so I can laugh at them when they pull SG and get bummed out when they get 4* Domino, KM, and Hood really fast then first 5* for one of them another Km....Idek what their luck is.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    I can only remember that I was looking for an alternative to WWE Immortals which became really boring. Think the store suggested MCOC
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Friend group.......

🤦🏽‍♂️
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    I had just bough new mobile phone and was searching random games. Being a Marvel fan I just typed "MARVEL" and hit search. Now two of my best friends are also addicted :smiley:
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    One of my previous game ( Spiderman Unlimited ) ally mate SONJOY suggested to me about 3 years back when that game was lagging and i wanted to uninstall.

Can someone suggest me the new game now :neutral:
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    I needed something to occupy my time as I was at the whim of the universe. I read my entire comic collection, watched my favorite movies and got tired of PlayStation all the time. Then it found me. The universe has a way of providing :-) ty universe and ty Kabam
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    I’m pretty sure there was an ad for it played before AoU at the theater. When I got home I went to look for it, but it was on the front page of the App Store. Convenient.

As much flak as I give Kabam at times, they must be doing something right because this is the only mobile game I’ve played this long. Although part of the credit goes to my alliance and the people I’ve been playing with for years.
  • Jay from the Geek Show Podcast was talking about how hilarious star lords sp3 was (2014). He then described the game in a nutshell and I thought to myself “why am i not playing this game?”