**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Road to greatness Returns!

Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
t742wn8qm7pa.jpeg

Comments

• KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Hyped! Just saw this and had to check for myself! There it is, you entitled boys and girls!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Is that the 2* arena?
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Is that the 1 million point 2* arena?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Hops it trust and ther Not just a mistake. Wuld be Nice to grind for a 5 Star May even try my luck in a ferc if it is
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    QuikPik wrote: »
    Is that the 1 million point 2* arena?
    Yep
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Weird they definitely didn't announce it from anything I can see. I would assume this was a mistake.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    Weird they definitely didn't announce it from anything I can see. I would assume this was a mistake.
    They’ve not announced stuff before.

• Apple_user2Apple_user2 Posts: 102
    Hope it is not a mistake pls can a mod comment on this

They don't have to announce every little thing, and its definitely not a mistake.

Be grateful for the easiest 5* shards to get, wont even take a lot of fights for all milestones if everything is the same as last time.

U dont ikow either. Ther hav ben mistake befor. Like ther releax the mini event. Befor time so somone hav plyead it buy mistake.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I have it on mine, really hope it is the same as last year as can go through it easily now I no longer sell my 2* champs lol
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Can someone tell me how much shards are in total,I wasn't the first time it appeared.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    How many 5* shards we talking about roughly ?
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    It’s gone, I’m sure another mistake from Kabam.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Well they didn’t announce the weekly arena yesterday like they do every Tuesday...
    One would think that basically giving away a 5* at the cost of little to no effort required from summoners would warrant an announcement.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Can someone tell me how much shards are in total,I wasn't the first time it appeared.
    Scarlett_ wrote: »
    How many 5* shards we talking about roughly ?

It was a full 5* if I am remembering correctly (for hitting all milestones...which was really easy)
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    MattMan wrote: »

Just checked. Still there, timer ticking down to 12 pm and all.

Good luck grinding gents and post your 5 star pulls when you get them! Always interesting to see what easy 5 star shards gets us.

Why be that guy lol

• Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★

still there on mine after a force close/reopen
    xoai9pj50ufz.png
    edited January 2019
    Still here
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Please enlighten me on what arena is this? i've never seen it before and how long is this arena duration
    Does anyone know the amount of 5*shards you can get from this is and let me know id appreciate it
    Does anyone know the amount of 5*shards you can get from this is and let me know id appreciate it

If it the same as last time it wher 10k shard
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Maybe this is like the catalyst arenas?
    Still I am happy about this because I'll have 2 5* hero crystals this month.
    Gamer wrote: »

If it the same as last time it wher 10k shard

Thanks mate
    Gamer wrote: »

They don't have to announce every little thing, and its definitely not a mistake.

Be grateful for the easiest 5* shards to get, wont even take a lot of fights for all milestones if everything is the same as last time.

U dont ikow either. Ther hav ben mistake befor. Like ther releax the mini event. Befor time so somone hav plyead it buy mistake.

You're hurting me, does the "e" on your keyboard work?? Geesh!! lol

You do know that @Gamer has said that English is not his first language right? So maybe don't jump to conclusions and start insulting people before you know the whole story.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Well they didn’t announce the weekly arena yesterday like they do every Tuesday...

True, except that they did https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/687733/#Comment_687733