**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beacon??

What does this little gadget do? Asking for a friend...

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Cool might as well buy it then.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Yea. I'd rather see what the element crystals give first before I buy a beacon
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Tied to Galactus, calling it
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    24ftd7yv8ba2.jpeg

Hmmmm
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    24ftd7yv8ba2.jpeg

Hmmmm

Seriously doubt they're going to do a year long event with four special beacons culminating in some "fantastic" prize if it's going to tie in to a character whose movie is coming out in a couple months and we already have two versions of in the game.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I can't see it for sale anywhere
  • FitzFitz Posts: 14
    I like the Galactus comment but....3ymcg91hvrxd.png

F4
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Bought it got a mail about some stupid profile pic.

Great.more useless flare **** can I return it?

Really lol

I prefer the old top champ profile pic.
  • Biggyboy660Biggyboy660 Posts: 32
    You don't have to buy it... It can drop from the trials that you can do daily
  • Spike_Da_Gr8Spike_Da_Gr8 Posts: 13
    You should save them to buy the crystals. They have sum pretty decent rewards.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You don't have to buy it... It can drop from the trials that you can do daily

No it doesn't. You need to buy it with the element things
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m buying the gadgets. I’m just wondering. After I buy the gadget, will I be able to purchase it again or can I splurge on those new crystals? It’s a stupid question but I wanna make sure
  • SyiionicSyiionic Posts: 64
    Wouldn’t it be cool if they like did a thing were if you got all 4 beacons, you get the special profile pic. But also get something like one of the F4 characters early? Cause we know they aren’t coming out this year since the Disney-Fox merger won’t be completely done till late 2019. The only exception to this would be Silver Surfer. Maybe he will be a boss or something and we could get him? Who knows, most likely just wishful thinking.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Smh. This thing better have more to it that just a profile picture.
  • JCBRJCBR Posts: 43
    Syiionic wrote: »
    Wouldn’t it be cool if they like did a thing were if you got all 4 beacons, you get the special profile pic. But also get something like one of the F4 characters early? Cause we know they aren’t coming out this year since the Disney-Fox merger won’t be completely done till late 2019. The only exception to this would be Silver Surfer. Maybe he will be a boss or something and we could get him? Who knows, most likely just wishful thinking.

I don't think the Disney-Fox deal has something to do with the FF being in the game. Kabam was able to add some of the x-men and Fox owns the rights to those characters. Also, how would silver surfer be an exception, he is a FF character so it means Fox owns him

• I don’t get it... Disney owns Fox
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Question now.. what is someone missing one beacon? I have 3 of them and no clue if I can get fourth at this stage..

@Kabam Miike can you let me know please? If not, fair enough, just would like to know..

Thanks
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    You can't.

Why did you necro a year old thread?