**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First good pull of the new year

Comments

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Pulled me a 6* Ghost from season rewards, not bad at all
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    ya60smliq1pv.jpeg
    😁😁😁
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    4* iceman for the first time.. I am not much in to using him, though I know he is strong. Idk... i’ll take him to rank 3 I guess.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Pulled a 6* Rulk from Season rewards.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Ah ha ha, I'm betting I won't post a god tier pull until at least February. Last 2 from last week were Kingpin and OML.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    u3ecjqmr9jtx.png
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    5* Korg for me.
  • saanandsaanand Posts: 10
    Got a 4* Korg
    😁😁😁
  • DomoSlomoDomoSlomo Posts: 63
    My first two 6 stars are domino and Corvus..so I win
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    dzlcw7a8dpaa.jpg
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Third 5 star ever couldn’t be happierw1e459zf3x61.png
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Update: my best pull is now a 4* GR for my blade

PS. RNG gods, STOP GIVING ME MYSTICS!!!!!!!
  • GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
    agm9724ek4vo.png
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    I just duped my rank 4 5* Luke cage 🙈
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    I have 2 soon to be 3 5*s to open but considering my bad run I'm to scared to do it, last 8 - jugs, Am, colossus, colossus, rhino, groot, storm and IP and a 6* Jane thor, RNG sucks
  • DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57
    5* Ghost
  • MoletronMoletron Posts: 43
    w5wxwubwwl9m.jpg
    So I normally wouldnt be to pumped about a 5 star champ who might take me 6 months before i use her outside of arena, because i have her 4 star 5/50 sig 99....but this Rogue I popped yesterday morning was after a string of 5 stars that included 3 Juggernauts, ThorJF, 2 Kgroots (I dont want to hear how underrated he is, he hits like a bubble gun), Venompool, Collosus, and great new feature hero of the bunch, Red Skull! So Rogue felt more like Domino when it stopped on her....
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I got a 5* red hulk. My 4* awakened version is a staple of my aw team, so I'm not sure what ill use for. At least it's not someone I begged not to get.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    5* Iron Man Infinity War for me.
  • mrcyrclemrcyrcle Posts: 87
    Pulled a 4* Carnage so that's pretty cool but also pulled Netflix DD as my second 5* so that's a bummer.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    gambit as my 4th 5* on my second account 🤬
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    4* sabertooth
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Ha, you may all be mad that I got the ultimate champion Iron Fist duped(as 5* first of the year).
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    dyoa0nbxp5dq.png
    First 5* of the year out of my first featured Crystal. Pretty happy as I can use him for the synergies, don’t need the true strike as I have highly ranked killmongers
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    dyoa0nbxp5dq.png
    First 5* of the year out of my first featured Crystal. Pretty happy as I can use him for the synergies, don’t need the true strike as I have highly ranked killmongers

I have him as a 4* amd im starting to phase him out since i have venom and corvus
  • Eviscerator2021Eviscerator2021 Posts: 128
    38i4zwo51bsi.png
    Just pulled this guy. Though not high on my most wanted list I'll take him over the Karnak I thought the crystal was gonna stop on. Is RS a decent champ? Don't know much about him honestly.