**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best fight you've ever had?

VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
so i was gonna do a practice run through RoL and i got to CM. instead of picking starlord i accidentally picked ghost rider. i was gonna quit but then remembered it was a practice run. so i painstakingly fought for like 10 minutes to get her down with 600 total hits and i ended with my health bar still at 100%. that was the best fight i had ever had, i love ghost rider so much. so tell me, what was your favorite fight?

Comments

• Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    My best was 5.4.6 ultron with r4 5* hyp.. after many failures with different champs i had lost hope.. no medusa at the time and only 3* loki not ranked up.. finally got a 5* hood so r2 him to give a try.. i was doing my typical use other champs to get into grove and knock him down a bit and accidently solod him with my hyp.. played absolutely prefect that round... when i 100% chap 4 of course went right to hyp i couldnt even get close, ended up ranking 4* medusa to 100%.. i couldnt even begin to tell you how i took him down with hyp just know i did once lol
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    The eq thanos awhile back so much fun!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    The first time I tried RoL wolverine. I had a guillotine, I knew I needed to go really fast so the souls wouldn’t expire, aaaannnd it took me two L2s to get him down. The best part was the pretty numbers eating away at his health by the tens of thousands.

More recent fights, probably RttL Thanos (the last one) I used SL (to avenge Gamora) and beat him after painfully losing my combo once. It’s just a fast paced fight where you need to play perfectly
  • Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    RoL Hulk
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    When I beat Apollo Creed for the Heavyweight Title.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    My best combo is still 3* SL vs. ROL Wolverine. 1511-0.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Mine was an AW Boss Nightcrawler (5 Star Duped) early last year, he had full Health, I went in with my 96% Star Lord (4 Star Duped Maxed) and beat him with around 40% left. And this was before I took the time to learn how to beat him easily, so I beat him with him being in Neyaphem Mode the whole time...
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    5.4 ultron when i beat him with nebula
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Winning sandbagging fights in arena against 3/30 and 4/40 four stars
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/YJ2H6AcILgY

4/55 Star Lord soloing Labyrinth of Legends Doctor Strange
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Running Variant 1.1 until I ran through with no revives (22-ish times). It was Emma that was stopping me.
    After fighting that version so much, I ran into one in AW and destroyed her perfectly. Reverse evading every time.